1st Attempt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 6~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku woke up early and started to get ready for work he took a shower brushed his teeth and changed into his uniform before heading out the door. He took a deep breath before starting his walk to work.

                              POV Izuku POV

As I begin my walk to work I start to smile the feeling from last night of someone watching me is gone making me sigh in relief. I hope I never have that feeling again it was kinda scary. But looking back on it now it was probably nothing to worry about which is  embarrassing. I'll tell Kurogiri about it anyway just in case, since no one checks in on me other then him. Kacchan's mom is to check in on me every weekend, but she has gotten a job recently. I'm happy for her but it's lonely with no one else at home. Even if the visits where short lived they where nice while they lasted. Before I knew it I was arriving at the bar.

As I walk inside the bar I smile over at Kurogiri. "Good morning Kurogiri! I arrived early today sorry about arriving late yesterday.", I say while smiling embarrassedly.

His eyes crinkled up showing he was smiling. Most people don't think he can show emotions but if you look at his eyes they show all of his emotions. They crinkle up at the corners when he smiles, his eyes will become more narrow when analyzing and they will become brighter and will flair up when angry.

Kurogiri is starting to look worried... oh crap I was staring at him.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to stare. I was just thinking that I don't see what they mean by it's hard to read your expressions.", I say to him while I feel my cheeks start to heat up.

Kurogiri starts to chuckle. "Was there anything else on your mind Izuku?", he asks while still smiling.

"Oh yeah there was. You have told me in the past to tell you if I feel there is anything wrong on my way from or to work. Well yesterday I felt as if there was someone watching me. But I must just be paranoid because who would want anything to do with someone like me.", I say the last bit while chuckling and rubbing the back of my head.

He motioned me closer to him to fix my tie. So I step over to him. He flips up my collar and adjusts my tie before tying it neatly before fixing my collar. "You shouldn't say such things about yourself. If you would like I can send someone with you as you return home.", Kurogiri said as his eyes flaired up with light before dulling to a slightly darker shade of yellow then usual. He must be worried about me.

"I bet it was just a fluke. When I looked around there was no one around so it might have just been me. So there is no need to worry.", I say while trying to reassure him that I'm fine. "Any way I should probably get started cleaning up.", I say while looking around at all the dust. "I swear where does it all come from? Maybe one of our patrons has a dust creation quirk or something.", I say while chuckling.

I start to clean the tops of the tables and counters before cleaning the chairs off quickly incase any one comes in early today. After that I start to sweep the floor. Once I'm all done with that I go upstairs to collect garbage from Shigiraki's floor before collecting the trash on the main floor and from the bathrooms after that I go out the back door with the two big bags of trash before starting to head over to the dumpster. On my way over to the dumpster my head starts to feel all tingly and funny while my feet start to not listen to me. It's as if they are moving in slow motion while my brain is running at full speed. I drop the bags as I stumble my way over to the dumpster I try to hold my wobbly body up against the dumpster as I wait for this feeling to fade. My body releases a hickup while I feel my face start to get warm. "I guess I must be blushing... but *hic* why?"

"Hey what are you doing back here?!", a voice yells I don't know the voice but they sound stern. I then hear foot steps behind me running away. Was there someone there?
"Hey kid what are you doing back here? Did you know that guy that was behind you?", the stern male voice asks he sounds kinda tired.

"There was *hic* someone there?", I ask while I try to get my head to focus. When I think my head has focused enough I turn around which wasn't a good idea because my head swims with nausea.

"Kid have you been drinking?", the black haired male asks.

"No *hic* but I was going to have a cup of coffee at break."

He sighed "Do you live around here or have a friend close by?"

"I work at the bar.", I say trying to focus on the adult's face. "Have I seen you before? You look familiar.", I say before he looks away to see if he could find the back door. Lucky for him it's the only door that is open.

"I'll take you inside they will probably have a place you can rest.", he says before moving my arm around his shoulder. He hold the wrist of the arm that is around his shoulder before wrapping his other arm around my waist before guiding me over to the back door. He sets me down in the door way before knocking on the wall. "Hello is this the bar?", he yells into the door.

After a few moments Kurogiri comes over thru a door. "Yes is there something the... Oh It's Eraserhead isn't?", Kurogiri asked.

He looks suprised and a little suspicious at Kurogiri knowing his name.... "Wait you work at UA right?!", I asks louder then I mean too. "You teach class 1-A Kacchan's in your class. I hope he is making friends. *hic* "Sorry for his language.", I say while looking away.

Kurogiri starts to pet my head which I lean into. "Isn't Bakugo the one that would bully you Izuku?", he asks worriedly.

I nod and hum, "He is not good at emotions.", I say trying to defend him.

"He told you to kill yourself Izuku there is no reason for you to defend him.", Kurogiri said.

Eraserhead clears his throat. "What did you just say?", he said it as if not wanting to have heard what he heard.

"Kacchan told me to jump off the roof and wish for a quirk in my next life last year.", I say as my eyes start to droop. My eye lids starting to feel heavy with sleep. Before I knew it I was asleep.