Filler chapter

Meanwhile a undisclosed highschool

"Look it's that quirkless boy wonder where he has been. He hasn't been at school for a while.", a girl said while whispering to another as I walked passed them. I lowered my head letting my hair obstruct my vision as I continued my silent walk to class. Just a few tests then I can get to work. Once in the classroom I move up to the teacher's desk. "I'm here for the make up tests. When do we start?"

~~After the test~~

I got the tests back I aced them easily. I shove them into my bag before heading to the bar. Once I reached the bar I was out of breath and panting. "I..I'm here sorry I had to be late today Kurogiri." I look up from the position I was in where my hands where on my knees. "I see he's not here today.", I say while catching my breath.

"He was here but noticed you where not here so he left.", Kurogiri said. He seems amused with bar patron's actions.

"D..don't say things like that!", I said I can feel my face heating up. I must be blushing. "No one would want anything to do with a weak quirkless nobody.", I lowered my head in shame. I quickly made my way into the bathroom before changing into my uniform. It looks exactly like Kurogiri's uniform but I wear a black half apron that I tie around my waist. My tie is red instead of striped like how  his is. Also I wear my red shoes the ones my mother had gotten me. I move behind the bar and let Kurogiri tie my tye. "Thanks for helping with my tie I have been practicing but they still end up short and puffy.", I say while looking down at the evil tie. I then pin back the side of my hair with Bobby pins. "Okay I'm ready for work. I'll stay late today to make up for the time I had to miss earlier.", I smile brightly up to Kurogiri.

"No need for that. We are actually closing early today.", Kurogiri informed me as he was shining the cups.

I start sweeping the floor. There is always a lot of dust on the floor. I look up at the ceiling to see if the dust is coming from up there but I know it's not. Before the first day that Kei came here we cleaned the whole building extremely throughly. After my mom passed I took up cleaning as a hobby. Cleaning makes me feel closer to my mom. When she would get worried or stressed she would clean.

*smack*

I look around and find Shigiraki with a smirk on his face. "You where mumbling again.", he said while looking around now bored with me.

"You didn't have to smack him.", Kurogiri said.

"Besides he already cleaned up the floor. Aside from that he should have started cleaning from top and work his way down. Any idiot knows that.", Shigiraki said irritated with with me and my mumbling.

"Shut up already you are giving me a headache.", Dabi said I looked around and and found him at a corner booth with his head on the table top. I didn't even realize that either of them came in. Now that I look around the rest of the regulars are here too.

"Sorry I didn't realize I was taking so long with just sweeping. Oh! I had something I wanted to show you Kurogiri. You helped me study for the test.", I go and pull the paper with my grades out of my bag before giving it to Kurogiri. "Thank you I aced it easily.", I smile brightly up at him.

"You could have done that on your own Midoriya. You already knew it all." Kurogiri starts to take the Bobby pins out of my hair before petting my head while saying, "Now it's time for you to go home, I will close up today."

"But I just got here.", I look at the clock and notice that I've actually been sweeping the floor for quiet a while.