11-Sleepover🛌🎉

|Tristan's POV|
It was finally Thursday night and we were heading off to The Hamptons with Nick's Family for the long weekend. I asked Mom and she said it was fine with her with me sleeping over Nick's house the night before. I got up for school like any other usual day and went to get dressed up. This time, I had to bring my duffel with all of the clothes that I was bringing to Hamptons. Mom dropped me off in front of the school and I headed inside. I went to my locker to grab my books and texted Nick to let him know I was there. He told me to meet him at his car, so I did. I went over there and he opened up his trunk to put my bag in there.
"You excited?"
"Yea! A bit scared though because Mom has never let me stay at another persons house."
"Well I'm the lucky first one." He chuckles. "No but everything will be fine and we're gonna have a good time. My brothers like having you around."
"Aww. That's sweet of them. Do you want me to meet you here as usual?"
"Yea. Then from there we may go pick up food or something."
"Ok! That works." I said walking off to my class.
I walked in to class and felt like the whole was just going by sooo slow. Finally, after what felt like hours and hours of waiting, it was time to begin our mini vacation. Even though Labor Day is Monday, our school gives us Friday as well. So last period I grabbed all of my things and put some away in my locker. I then went down to Nick's car and waited for him to show up. A few minutes later he was all ready to go.
"Are you ready for the Hamptons?" He asked.
"Actually, Hamptons is tomorrow, today I'm heading to your house." I said to be funny.
"Ha. Ha. Ha. Very funny. Now come on, we got things to do."
"What we are going to do?"
"Well, Rob texted me and said that we're doing a movie night in the movie room so he wants me to grab snacks and stuff for it."
"You guys have a movie room?!"
"Yea, I'm gonna give you an in depth house tour because you only got to see the kitchen, living room, and dining room.
"Gotcha." I said chuckling a bit.
He started his car and we drove off. We got to the supermarket and Nick just started grabbing snacks left and right.
"We gotta grab snacks for the trip tomorrow."
I nodded and began looking around.
"Hey Nick, can I grab this?"
"Tristan, you don't have to ask me to grab anything that of course you can."
"Well, I just wanna make sure." I said laughing. We finished up in the supermarket and went to his house.
"Mom won't be home until later tonight, so we might just have to order something out."
"Ok." I said checking my phone.
We finally got to Nick's house and I helped bring all of the snacks and things to the kitchen.
"Come on, let me show you my bedroom." He said walking towards up the stairs. We walked up all the way to the stairs and went up to the last door down the hallway. He opened it up and it was amazing! I knew Nick was a sneaker head, but this was over the top. His whole wall was just filled with so many different types of shoes.

"Nick, this is actually sick!" "You like my sneaker wall? One of the things I love collecting are sneakers, so this was something I definitely wanted to do

"You like my sneaker wall? One of the things I love collecting are sneakers, so this was something I definitely wanted to do."
"Wow! You have Obsidian 1 and What The 4! This is actually so cool."
"I didn't know you were into the shoe game."
"I like to know about them, but Mom can't afford to buy them for me."
"Hold on, what size are you?" I'm a size 9.5/10."
"Come with me." He said dragging me out of his bedroom. We walked towards another door and before he walked he knocked on the door and someone came out." What could you.. oh. Hey Tristan." Chris has said giving me a side hug.
"Hey Chris."
"What size are you for shoes?" Nick asked him.
"I'm around 9.5/10. Why?" He asked leaning on the door frame.
Nick got closer and whispered something into his ear. Chris looked at me for a second and then back to Nick. After a few minutes, they were both looking at me.
"Tristan, come on in, I gotta show you something."
I nodded my head and walked in. He pointed to his bed so Nick and I took a seat on it. He walked into his closet and walked back out with 5 boxes of shoes and placed them in front of me.
"What are those for?" I asked him.
"There for you." Chris said chuckling a bit.
"You're kidding." I said looking at him serious.
"Nah, I'm really not. I resell shoes and since we're the same size, I had several I was gonna give away in a raffle, but I'd rather give them to you."
"Your honestly the best. Thank you so much." I said getting up to give him a hug.
"Don't just thank me. Thank your big brother mentor for the idea that he came up with."
I looked over at Nick and just hugged him like crazy.
"Alright, alright. Now open it up and let's see what he gave you." Nick said. I quickly sat back down and began opening up the boxes.