4- The Weekend✅

|Tristan's POV|
I was up bright and early the next day of school. Not only was it Friday, but it was the weekend! Mom was going to be gone for the weekend because she was having a girls trip. So I had to walk myself to school. I got up and texted all of my close people good mornings like I always do. My mom had been probably on the road and Callie was probably on her way to school. I decided to text Nick because why not.

I started getting ready because he did say he was going to be in 10 min so I put on my school uniform on and grabbed my bag

I started getting ready because he did say he was going to be in 10 min so I put on my school uniform on and grabbed my bag. A few minutes later I got a text from Nick saying he was outside. I walked out my apartment and closed the door. I walked in his car and said good morning.
"You ready for the weekend?"
"Yea, I'm excited to sleep in."
"You're not going to do anything?"
"No, my mom went out with her friends this weekend so I'll be home alone in the house."
"Oh, I thought you were going to do something. If you want I can stay with you and we can go do things? What ya say?"
"I'd have to ask my mom because if she finds out you came in the house without her permission she will kill me and you." I said chuckling. We arrived at Dunkin Donuts and ordered through the drive thru. Nick parked his car and we went into the school. I told Callie to wait for me at the entrance.
"Wow you're up bright and early." She said looking at me then Nick.
"Oh, Callie, this is Nick. My big brother mentor." They waved at each other.
"Well I got to go meet up with the boys, but let me know what your mom says Tristan."
"Alright, I will." He dapped me up and walked away.
"What is he waiting for your mom to say?"
"Since mom ain't going to be home, he wants to know if he can sleepover." I told her walking down the hall.
"You guys seem like everything is going so well."
"Yea, besides you, he doesn't care if I have money or not and told me he was pretty excited to get me."
"That's good. Well first period is about to start, but I'll see you second and third period."
"Ok!" I said walking off to my first period class. Since we had a sub, I decided to text my mom and ask her over Nick.

I sent nick a screenshot of what my mom said and replied back with a smiling emoji

I sent nick a screenshot of what my mom said and replied back with a smiling emoji. I went to all of my classes and had lunch with Callie. After lunch I went to my two last classes and ended the day. Callie had told me during lunch that her parents texted her saying that they were going out of state for the weekend, so she wasn't going to be able to hang out at all with us. Nick had told me to meet him in the parking lot just like yesterday.
|Nick's POV|
Class had ended and I told Tristan to meet in the parking lot because I know the boys hate being around the lower class-men. We all walked down the hall talking about this weekend.
"Bro you're really not about to come to the party?" Said Edwin surprised.
"I don't think so. I might just stay with my mentee since he gonna be alone."
"Nick, you taking this big brother thing a little too serious."
"Nahh, it's just that Tristan is a good kid and I like hanging out with him. But either way I'll check you guys out later." I said walking away.
"Yea whatever." Said Austin walking the opposite with the boys.
|Tristan's POV|
I waited outside for Nick to show up. He drove his car right up in front of me and I got in the car. We drove to his house first so he can pick up clothes to have for the weekend. His house was huge!
"Wow, I didn't know your house was this big!"
"Yea, my mom put a lot of effort to buy this house over the years and now here we are." He parked the car and he went inside the house. He said no one was in the house and he was going to be pretty quick so I decided to stay in the car. After about 10 minutes, he came back out with a duffel bag in his hand. He opened up his trunk and put his bag in there. We then drove off to my house. I opened up the apartment and told him he can leave his stuff I'm my bedroom.
"You hungry?" He asked me.
"Yea, a little."
"We can go to Burger King if you'd like?"
"Yea, sure." I told him walking towards the door. We walked out the house and got in his car.
"Is it okay if we eat at home and take it to go?"
"Yea, that's cool." We ordered our food through drive through and were on our way back to my house before we knew it. We got back to my house and Nick wanted to watch a movie while we ate. I put on a funny movie and sat on the floor eating my food, while Nick sat on the couch.
"Thank you."
"For what?" Said Nick confused.
"I heard you when you were talking with your friends and how they wanted you to go to this party with them and you told them nah that you didn't want to go. You'd rather stay here with me."
"Oh. Well I'm not that much of a party goer anyways.  They always want me to go with them and when I do, I tend to leave early."
"Well either way, you decided to stay with me this weekend, so I thank you for that."
"Well, like I said before, you're a pretty cool kid so I would always be down to hang with you." He said messing up my hair. I chuckled when he had messed up my hair and went back to watching the movie. I started dozing off, but luckily the movie had been already coming to an end. Nick had been looking through Snapchat stories and was seeing all of his boys posting videos of the party.
"Nick, if you want, you can go to the party, you don't have to spend the night."
"No, nah trust me, I want to be here."
"I'm getting a bit tired, do you mind if we go to bed?"
"Yea." He said going into my bedroom to get changed into pajamas. I gave Nick my bed and slept on the couch. I soon fell asleep and was knocked out.
|Nick's POV|
All of my friends kept posting snaps at the party. And honestly, it looked kinda dope. But I felt bad for leaving Tristan when I had already told him that we were going to spend the weekend together. So I thought the moment he fell asleep, I would sneak out and go to the party. Hoping Tristan wouldn't notice anything. The movie had ended and Tristan was telling me how he was tired and wanted to go to bed. He gave his bedroom, which I thought was nice and when I went back out to say goodnight to him, he was sound asleep. I quickly changed into a different set of clothes and quietly, I walked out of the house and showed up at the party. After having a good time for a few hours, I went back to Tristan's house so that he wouldn't think anything happened hopefully and I was soon knocked out as well.

Hey Guys!! I am back because of quarantine. I will try my best to continue posting and updating my books as much as possible!! Love YALL!♥️♥️♥️