7- Forgiveness🤝

|Tristan's POV|
School was going to be so awkward today. Callie had spent the night at Melody's house so she wasn't going to be here as early at school. My mom dropped me off early because she had a really big meeting to attend. I got into school and went to my locker to grab a few things and put some books away. As I was putting stuff in my locker. I heard people making a lot of noise down the hall. I looked to see who it was and it was Nick and his group of friends. They had been coming closer and closer. Just a coincidence, the moment they walked past me, I had closed my locker door and Nick was right in front of me. He didn't say anything but just stare at me. I didn't say anything either and just walked away. I could tell he had been staring at me until his friends started walking further away. Callie came in 10 minutes later.
"Good Morning! How was Melody's house?"
"Surprisingly, it was pretty good. We ended up doing a lot of girl things and having a pleasantly good time. Have you talked to Nick? I saw him walk by about 5 min ago."
"Yea, I saw him walk by. I called him again last night. At this point it's whatever now."
"It's okay Tristan, hopefully you guys come to a mutual agreement."
"Yea, hopefully." We went to our first period class and met back up for our second and third period class. After those two classes, I got a text from my mom:

I didn't mind that my mom wasn't coming to pick me up, even though that meant I had to walk

I didn't mind that my mom wasn't coming to pick me up, even though that meant I had to walk. I went to my next period class and then to lunch. I got to lunch and Callie had been sitting down in our normal seats.
"Hey." I said sitting down next her.
"Hey! Omg dude, I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!! Even though we talked this morning." She said laughing.
"No yea I get what yo-." I had been saying before I was cut off by Melody.
"Callie! Come sit with us." She said cutting me off. Callie had looked at her and then looked at me.
"You can go Callie, it's fine." I said chuckling.
"Ok. I promise it's just this one time." She said getting up with her tray of food. I had been sitting there all alone now. I took out a book and started reading while I was eating. A few tables in front of me. Nick and his friend group had been sitting down. Every once in a while I'd look up and for some reason, Nick was always staring at me. But when I would look at him, he would go back into the conversation with his friends or look somewhere else. I didn't put much thought into it and just kept on with my day. I went on to my next period and finally, my last period. When I got to my last period, I saw down and Nick had sat right next to me. I looked at him, but he didn't even think about looking at me. I really wanted to say something to him, but I didn't know exactly what to say. I stayed quiet the whole entire class and focused on my schoolwork. Class ended and I walked out of the school towards home. Callie was going to spend the afternoon with Melody so I wasn't going to be able to hang out with her today. As I was walking, a car pulled up right next to me when I was walking home. Their window rolled down and it was Nick.
"Hop in." He said unlocking the passenger seat. I stood there for a while, whether I wanted to get in the car or not. I finally decided to get in the car and see what he wanted from me. He started and then stopped at a red light.
"Look, I'm sorry for not telling you the truth and sneaking out. It was dumb of m-."
"You shouldn't be saying sorry. I overreacted and shouldn't have acted in that format."
"So you forgive me?"
"Ofc I do! I missed hanging out with you the past two days."
"Here I'll make it up to you." He said as he begun driving again. We drove for a little and ended up at the mall. We walked in and started walking around it.
"Alright, so I'll buy you whatever you want to make up for lying to you."
"You don't need to do that."
"Well, I want to and that's what we're going to do." He said putting his arm over my shoulder. We stopped in Champs first and he got me a pair of shoes.

We then went into Hollister and he bought me some jeans and shirts

We then went into Hollister and he bought me some jeans and shirts. We then went to the food court and he got us some Chinese food.
"Thanks. For all of this."
"Of course. This is kinda of an I'm sorry." He said chuckling.
"Listen, even though we were upset with each other, I still talked about you to my mom and she really wants to meet you." He told me shyly.
"She does?! That's so sweet of her. When do you want me to meet her?"
"Well, how about if you come on Friday and your mom can come if you'd like."
"Alright I'll ask her tonight." We finished eating and he drove me back home.
"Alright I'll see you later."
"Ok and thanks for forgiving me." He said smiling. I smiled back and gave him a hug. Even though guys don't always give hugs, I felt like I needed to give him one. After the hug I got out the car and went to my apartment. I opened up the house with my keys and mom looked like she had just came in from work.
"Would you look at that? We came in at the same time." She said laughing.
"I was expecting you to be here before me?" She said taking her blazer off.
"Well, Nick ended up seeing walking home and told me to get in the car. He said sorry and bought some I'm sorry gifts." I said chuckling.
"Awww, well isn't that sweet of him. And to cheer that you guys became buddies again, I'm making sesame noodles and orange chicken!"
"Awesome!" I said walking into my bedroom to take off my bag and put away the new clothes Nick had just bought me. A few moments later, my mom called me into the kitchen to go and eat. As we were eating, I thought it was best to bring up the topic of Nick's family having us for dinner.
"Mom, I actually wanted to ask you something?"
"Yea hon, what's up?"
"Well, Nick's mom wants to meet me and have the both of us for dinner, this Friday and I was wondering if you didn't mind going."
"I don't see why not. It'd be nice to finally meet the famous that you're always talking about."
I had snickered a bit at what she had said and continued eating my dinner. Once I was done eating, I had gone in the shower and soon went to bed.

I do hope you guys are liking this story! I'm having a really fun time writing  it and enjoy it very much!! ♥️♥️♥️