5- Caught🚷

|Tristan's POV|
I woke up the next day with at least 20 text messages from Callie. I was so confused as to what was so important that she had to tell me. When I started opening them, they were all telling to go on Snapchat. I went on Snapchat and noticed so many peoples stories on yesterday's party. As I kept watching them, I noticed someone who wasn't suppose to be there. Nick. Why was he there when both went to bed at the same time. I got up from the couch to see if he was still in bed and sure enough he was there. I woke him up and he had begun groaning.
"Mmmmm, why you gotta wake me up at this time?" He said laughing. I didn't laugh back and he had looked up at me to see if I was there.
"You wanna explain this to me?" I said showing him the video of him at the party. He pushed his head down into the pillow with disappointment.
"Nick, I asked you if you wanted to go and you said no. Why'd you lie to me?"
"Tristan I didn't mean to lie to you. I didn't want to go, but I then started seeing videos of my friends having a good time and I wanted to have a good time as well."
"What? You weren't having a good time with me here?" You know what, Nick I think it's best that you just go and have fun with all of your buddies." I said in a rudely manner.
"Tristan it's not like th-."
"Just go!" I said pointing my finger at my door. He walked out of bed, put on his shoes, grabbed his duffel bag, and was out the door. I felt so bad for kicking him out, but he had lied to me and snuck out of my house to go to that party. I called Callie and I told her everything.
"Awww, Tristan I'm sorry."
"It's okay. Who knows, it's probably for the better." I said chuckling a little bit. Even though I was chuckling a bit, I knew it wasn't for the better. Nick made feel like a better person about myself and wanted of who I am. A few hours and I received a few phone calls and text messages from Nick. I ignored them all because I wanted to make sure he knew I was upset. After about 6 o clock. He had finally stop texting and calling me. Callie was coming back Sunday Morning but she had to go hang out with Melody and sleepover her house that same night. I was stuck being home all day. Mom wasn't going to be back until Sunday morning. For some reason, I felt some guilt kicking Nick out. Like I wasn't suppose to do it. I decided to call him, but there was no answer. I went into the kitchen and grabbed myself something to eat and was soon in bed.