Episode 9: Synthesis

Previously on Transformers Reunited Love

The Autobots were ambushed by the Decepticons, and as they fought them off the captive ‘con Soundwave had awakened thanks to Laserbeak and Ravage.

Soon Soundwave had capture not just LunaVocals but Ratchet.

The two Cybertronians were at first confused of why the reason, until they knew that they needed Ratchet to figure out the synthetic energon calculations.

With time growing short and Luna’s faith in herself fading the Autobots need to figure out a way to save the two before it is too late.

And now thanks to Megatron’s persuasion Ratchet has agreed to help the mech make the synthetic energon.

What will happen now, watch as this episode of Transformers: Reunited Love continues.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Autobot Base

Time: 2000 hrs

The Autobots waited outside of their base as Raf gets his new machine he made; thanks to Smokescreen for getting a piece of Laserbeaks wing, to work so Optimus could follow it to the Nemesis and save Ratchet and LunaVocals.

“You sure we don’t need to install a GPS on our scout here?” asked Agent Fowler as he pointed to the flying device.

Ironhide shook his head, “Too risky, Both sides are gettin’ real good at rootin’ out that kind of trick.” he said. Smokescreen agreed, “Besides we don’t need a tracker.”

“We have Optimus.” Sunstreaker and Sideswipe finished, turning to their leader, who walked out of the base with Prowl making sure he knows the plan.

Miko stared at the Prime then ‘Jack, “But won’t the ‘Cons see you coming. big guy?” she asked, which was a good question.

Bulkhead smiled and shook his head, “Not until it’s too late.”

“We’ll be prepared for immediate mobilization upon your command sir.” said Ultra Magnus, the Prime nodded. Smokescreen walked in front of the mech, “Good luck Optimus.” he said, “Be safe.” followed Arcee.

/Please find Luna./ beeped ‘Bee, “And bring her home.” said Blurr. “ ‘Nd don’ ferget tha’ grumpy ol’ medic of ours either.” finished Ironhide, as he laid two servos on ‘Bee’s and Blurr’s shoulders.

“Whatever the outcome, know that Ratchet and Luna would be most proud of your contribution.” said the Prime, bringing everyone’s hopes up. Though the silence of his small speech seemed endless it was time to go.

“Come on, kid.” said Wheeljack, kneeling to Raf, “Let’s light this thing.” Raf nodded and with a button his machine flew off with Optimus following close behind.