Episode 10: Finale

‘The Life of a Autobot Is Not Just The Life They Live With,

        But The Life They Live For.’

        “Till All Are One”

Previously on Transformers Reunited Love

(scene of Ratchet and Luna hiding away from the ‘Cons)

“Megatron is preparing to cyberform Earth as we speak.”

(Optimus and team getting ready for battle)

“Autobots, lock on to those coordinates, and perish to storm the warship.”

What will happen now on this final episode of Transformers Reunited Love!

____________________________________________________________________________

NEMESIS: OUTER SPACE

TIME:  1300 HRS

The sounds of blast cannons and transformations was being heard on the warship of the Nemesis. Decepticons being shot at by the Autobots.

Ironhide ran to Arcee’s side as she hit five ‘Cons with her guns, while the Lambo twins combined their cannons and shot at a barrier of ‘Cons making an opening, “Hey over here!” yelled Sunstreaker, as he and his twin made a path for the team to get through.

The ‘Bots made their way through as Ratchet gave them specific directions to the Omega Lock over his comm, :The Omega Lock’s control station is located on the lower deck. Luna and I are making our way there now.:

:So don’t take your time finding us, all I need is Vera to be here with me.: said Luna through her comm. The feline nodded and sprinted off into the halls and heading into a vent and finding her way to Luna.

Blurr sprinted to ‘Bee and gave a whistle, “Seems she could break my record huh!” he said, making the yellow mech laugh, as he used his shield to block the ‘Con’s blasts, /Oh and I can’t!/ “Not with you in my berth.” the two laughed only to have a femme speak through their bond.

::You guys better not be talking like that out loud.::she said, making the two flinch, ::Of course not dear, it was Blurr.:: said ‘Bee, having the blue mech hit his arm, ::Was not::

Inside the warship Luna laughed and sped up to Ironhide, who was still talking to the mechs. Optimus spoke through their comms giving instructions, :Ultra Magnus, lead the wreckers in first as Ironhide and the twins take care of the right flank. I’ll be there soon.:

They all agreed and headed through the halls, Ultra Magnus, the wreckers, and Prowl headed to the left as ‘Bee, Ironhide, the twins, Jazz, Smokescreen and Arcee went right.

Smokescreen turned back to make sure that the ‘Cons weren’t following only to see Megatron coming up to the high deck, he held still for a bit, scared of what’s to come until Arcee called for him.