Episode 4: Reunited Love and Rivals

Previously on Transformers Reunited Love

As Luna was left crying next to Bumblebee, she repeated the story of how she was separated from her Carrier and Sire. Remembering the past Luna finally wanted to tell the team the truth of her past and who she was, also confess to Bumblebee a very deep secret.

 Before she could even speak of it, a strange transmission came into contact with the base, Luna and the Autobots went to the monitor and to their surprise, they were the friends that had been by their sides since the war had began.

 ---------------------------------------------

Autobot Base

Time: 1650 hrs

Luna and the team were overjoyed, the transmission that they got over an hour ago had belong to long lost Autobots, who had been separated from their comrades after the disembarkation of Cybertron. It was all thanks to Ultra Magnus who had left the team, over three months ago to set out and find any Autobot who were still online.

 Though they weren't able to go with Optimus, Ironhide, and Ratchet since they needed someone to be at base. LunaVocals and Smokescreen were the most excited for it had been so long since they had seen Sunstreaker and Sideswipe, the twins. Even Prowl showed a grin, hearing that the mechs, and his best friend Jazz, are still online.

"Man can you believe it, the twins are coming here to Earth!" yelled Smokescreen, as he walked to the outside of the new base. Luna smiled at her brother nodding, "Yes, it had been so long, I miss them so much. They were the ones who raised me most of my sparkling hood." she said, LunaVocals may had been put under Prowls watch during the war, but since he was always taking care of the security of their base, the twins were the next best thing.

_____________________________________________________________________

Cybertron: Iacon City: 15 eons ago

Time: 1600 hrs

Optimus and his two comrades walked into their base carrying the sparkling in his arms. She had fallen into a light recharge during their trip back, he smiled at the femme, glad that there is another sparkling among them.

"Um Optimus?" called Ironhide, walking to the Primes' right side, he looked a little concern when he looked at the femme, "What are we goin' to do with her? I mean, there isn't anotha' bot that is able to take care of a sparklin', and I admit, I would take her in, but . . ." he paused, knowing his leader would understand.

Ironhide was one of the last mechs who actually worked around sparklings, and it is a smart choice to pair him with one, but the red mech was already caring for another orphan and sparklings needed a lot of caring, and contact with their Caretakers 

Optimus nodded, there was no femme, or mech who stayed at base for longer than a cycle, he was about to lose hope when a certain tactitanist passed right by them. A smile grew over Optimus' faceplate, and to Ironhide and Ratchet, this could be the worst idea yet. The Prime walked to the rec room where five other mechs had been recharging, catching up, or drinking some energon. Across the room he spotted the mech, Prowl, talking to the third in command, Jazz, Optimus walked over to them. 

"Hey OP, how's it been?" asked Jazz. Optimus greeted his friend, "As always, making sure to keep everyone safe." Jazz nodded at his answer when he noticed a sparkling in his arms, "Hey, is that a sparklin'?" he asked, receiving a nod from the Prime.