Episode 2: New Life, New Fights

Autobot Base

Time: 0700 hrs

It had been almost a full week since LunaVocals landed on earth, and she loved the organic planet. According to Bumblebee there was a lot of Decepticon activity, for they were looking for energon, but now the Decepticons have been gone for at least five months, good thing. She hadn't told 'Bee or the rest of team Prime about what happened to her and why she came to earth. It was just too hard to say.

Luna onlined her optics, seeing the gray ceiling wall, she gave a yawn, and went to get off the berth when she felt someone's servos around her waist. Turning to her left side, there lied Bumblebee, mask still hiding his lip plates. Why does he cover his mouth, she asked herself many times.

Leaning up, she placed a kiss on his mask, waking the minibot. Bumblebee buzzed, /Come on Luna, it's Saturday. Five more minutes./ he pulled the femme closer, falling back to sleep. Luna giggled and shook her head.

"Nope, you have to show me more about earth customs." she said, pushing herself away from the mech and sitting up. Bumblebee opened one optic and glared, /Well first thing you should know, Saturday's and Sunday's you sleep in./ then he turned away from the femme, facing the wall.

Luna rolled her optics, when she heard two voices pass their door, it was Prowl and Smokescreen. A smile grew on her face plate, Luna looked over to see if the mech was awake, but he wasn't. She sighed, leaning over and kissing 'Bee's cheek plate, "Hey I'm going to speak with Prowl and Smokescreen okay."

The yellow scout rolled over to face the black and white femme, staring into her abnormal optics and nodded, /Okay, I promise to be wide awake before you get back./ then he flopped back to sleep.

LunaVocals jumped off their berth and walked out of the room, making sure not to slam the door to hard. She walked down the hallway to the rec room where Prowl and Smokescreen were drinking some energon. She smiled and walked over to the mechs.

"Hey, if it isn't our little sister Luna!" Smokescreen said, walking over and picking up the femme, giving her a hug.

Luna laughed, "Heh, good morning to you too, Smokescreen, and Prowl." she said.

Prowl nodded his head to the femme, it had been forever since they've seen their sister. Their little chat ended when a young girl ran into the rec room with Bulkhead. She looked a bit surprised.

"Did you say little sister?!" she asked, Luna laughed. Miko was always asking questions, it was about two days ago when the children had caught her and 'Bee kissing in one of the hallways, that was a huge mistake to make. The only 'Bots who knew of their relationship were Optimus, Ironhide, Ratchet, and Prowl. She still laughed at the way Smokescreen reacted to this, he walked to 'Bee and asked for how long, it was obvious during the war. That is how they met.

Luna felt her brother let her go and nodded, "Well, not by creators, it's like. How do you humans call it . . . oh adopted! Yeah but, we don't know who her creators are." he said, smiling at the girl.

Luna on the other hand cringed at his words, for that wasn't so true. Luckily the conversation between the two brought her out of her thoughts.

"Oh, I understand. So is that why you were so upset of why you never knew of her relationship with Bumblebee." she said, Smokescreen nodded.

Luna gave a small smile before turning to see Bumblebee walking in with Raf. The young mech yawned as he walked towards the group, /Morning everyone./ he said, waving to the group.

Luna walked over to 'Bee and planted a kiss on his cheek plate, "Morning 'Bee, and morning to you too Raf!" she said. The young boy blushed at her, and nodded. Turning around everyone who had been in the rec room just stared, "What?" she asked, looking over at the mechs. Miko walked forward and laughed, "Boys aren't really comfortable when a girl kisses her boyfriend in front of them. It's a guy thing." she said whispering at the end.