Chapter 6

It'd been so long, Cat had begun to loose track of time.

It felt like weeks, months, since she'd last been free. But at the same time life with Hoseok had gotten easier, much easier.

He'd began to trust her and let her roam around more often, to eat and take care of her hygienic needs.

And as for what happened with the Cheerios, he hadn't touched her since then. But Cat had caught him staring too hard at her a couple times. She hated to think of that day, she hated remembering how his touch turned her to putty under his finger tips. Even then she felt herself blush just by remembering what he'd done to her and how he had made her feel.

"I'll be back in an hour," Hoseok grabbed a granola bar from the cupboard as he threw a jacket on, "Stay put."

Cat nodded and kept her eyes glued to his hands as they twisted the doorknob. Those long slender fingers that had once touched and played with her most secretive parts.

But she quickly caught herself and instead was about to mention the fact that he wasn't bothering to bound her, but decided against it.

"Hey," Hoseok cleared his throat before walking out the door. His expression seemed worried for a moment, he hesitated to speak but eventually said, "There's rice in the fridge. Help yourself to it." And left.

Cat waited for him to come back and bound her.. He cleary didnt forget, and he couldn't have possible done it on purpose, right?

But thirty minutes came and left, then forty and he hadn't came back.

Cat stood up and began to walk around cautiously. Was there a hidden camera somewhere? Was it a test?

She was completely baffled by the sudden freedom. A smile tore through her lips as she ran her finger against the kitchen counter and felt its smooth surface.

"No one to tell me no." She whispered.

Her head turned to the front door, she began to wonder if and escape was possible.

It was most likely around mid-December. That was obvious from the layers of thin ice that coated the windows and from the cold that bit at her skin. She could only imagine how freezing it was outside.

Would she be able to get away, what if she was caught? What would Hoseok do to her? She knew he had a somewhat soft side, but also a dark one.

Cat decided to stop wasting time and snatch the opportunity.

She rushed to Hoseoks room and dug through his closet, pulling on layer after layer of his clothing that fit too big.

There was a tiny bit of guilt that laid at the very back of her mind. It surprised Cat, but she would miss him just the tiniest bit.

Though at the very beginning Hoseoks had been beastly and hostile towards Cat, he was slowly opening up to her. And every once in a while they would find themselves nestled together on the couch, comfortably watching tv.

And no matter the type of mood he was in every morning, whether he was grumpy or happy, he never failed to not cook breakfast for them to eat together every morning.

Once Cat finished dressing herself in some warm attire, she stood in front of the door, hesitant to leave.

She began to think of Jungkook, the way Hoseok and his friends had beaten him and left him severly injured on the streets frightened her.

The mere memory of his bloody face was more than enough to push Cat out of that tiny house.

But as soon as she stepped outside, she regretted it. Her breaths were visible clouds in front of her and her teeth began to chatter uncontrollably.

Again, she remembered Jungkooks painful moans. Hoseok holding her back and leaving her to feel helpless.

Anger began to replace the longing Cat had felt for Hoseok. She ran down the empty street and as far away from the dreadful house as possible.

*

Cat felt as if she had been walking for hours when she finally reached a part of the city she recognized.

Unluckily for her, it was a part that was known to be dangerous at night. And the sun was long gone.

By now Hoseok would have realized she was gone. Hell, by now he was probably out looking for her.

Once Cat realized this, she quickly began to look around for a place to stay. If she kept roaming the streets, she would eventually fall into the hands of Hoseok,  or even a criminal of some sort.

"Excuse me?" Cat was startled by the sudden voice calling her.

She looked go her right to see an older man walk out of a dark alley, a look of desperation on his face.

"M-My son," He approached her in a pleading manner, "He's having an asthma attack, please, do you know CPR?"

Cat stood there shocked for a moment, "Your son?" She asked.

The man nodded and took her by the hand before leading her towards the place he'd came out of, "He doesn't have his inhaler with him, and he's not breathing right."

"I'm s-sorry but-" Cat tried to pull back, something about this man rubbed her the wrong way, but his grip on her wrist tightened as he forced her into the alley.

"Please, let me go!" She tried to shake him off, "Where are you taking me?"

"Who do we have here?"

Cats stomach dropped at the sight of three other guys, their eyes looking at her like a hungry pack of wolves.

"You brought us a treat." One with a scar on his jaw sneered while his buddies snickered behind him.

The man who'd lured her into there pulled Cat forward and forced her to the floor, "She was wandering the streets by herself at this hour."

"Let me go." Cat forced the words with a shaky voice, "Please, I-I'm so cold."

''Dont worry," One man said, "We'll be raising the temperature in just a bit."