Chapter 3

Cat sat in the back seat of an old Camaro. Suga drove with Namjoon in the passenger seat while she was left alone in the back with Hoseok.

She constantly caught him staring at her, making her feel uneasy and exposed. What made her even more anxious was the thought of Jungkook.

He had been left in the middle of the street, bloody and beaten.

"Hyung.. Theres been a change of plans." Namjoon spoke on the phone with Seokjin. He explained the situation and nodded, chuckling darkly. "Okay... Okay.... Mhmm, okay I'll tell them." He sighed and hung up.

"What happened?" Suga pulled over and parked the car.

Cat eyed the handle on the door, contemplating whether she should make a run for it or not. Hoseok leaned over the small area, placing a rough hand on her leg, "Don't bother, child locks on." He chuckled and winked.

"Seokjins fine with Cat being the replacement. But one of us is going to have to hold on to her for the night." Namjoon explained, eyeing Cat.

Suga groaned and shook his head, "My apartments too small."

"I'll do it." Hoseok smirked. Namjoon and Suga both looked at him with surprise written all over there faces. He shrugged off the looks, "It gets lonely where I live." Was the only explanation he gave.

Cat gulped and looked away. She didn't want to spend the night with him, she wanted to go home. She wanted to wake up to a good morning text from her only friend, Jungkook.

How had she ended up in this situation?

*

"Get out, kid." Suga teased Namjoon as he pulled in front of his home.

He shook his head, snickering and muttered something under his breath as he hopped out and slammed the door shut, making the entire car shake.

Cat sat with her face planted against the window, trying to stay as far away from Hoseok. Yet the man still managed to have their bodies practically glued together.

She tried to scoot farther away but he only moved in closer.

"Hoseok." Suga looked at them through the review mirror, wearing an annoyed expression.

He chuckled and tickled Cats chin playfully, "Kitty~ Kitty~!" He teased her. She glared at him and slapped his hand away, earning a laugh from him.

"Feisty."

The vehicle slowed to a stop in front of a small house. It was painted peach, with a metal fence and a black bike chained to the porch pole.

"Out." Suga unlocked the doors.

Hoseok got out and ran over to the other side, opening Cats door and leading her out by the arm.

She stumbled from the force he used, his fingers digging into the inside of her elbow. "You're hurting me." She pleaded her first words to him.

"Stop bitching." He rolled his eyes at her before turning to Suga and flashing him a smile, "I'll see you tomorrow!"

"Yeah, yeah." Suga nodded without looking at Hoseok and drove off.

Cat was lead by Hoseok past the gate and down the path that lead to his front door. She resisted for as long as possible but soon realized her attempts were feeble.

She had no choice but to give in.

"Fucking shit." Hoseok muttered as he struggled to unlock the door.

He shook the knob violently and kicked the door a couple times before it burst open, revealing a dark living room.

The place was surprisingly neat, decorated entirely in black and white. A bulky tv sat in front of a black sofa and a layer of bright white carpet covered the floor of the place.

Cat was too busy exploring her surroundings to notice Hoseok eyeing her mischievously.

He grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed her down onto the couch she had just been observing, smashing his lips onto hers.

She fought and squealed, trying to free herself from him. When he didn't get off, she opened her mouth slightly and bit down on his bottom lip as hard as she could.

Hoseok pulled back and let out a cry of pain. He got up and touched his injury, finding blood on his fingertips.

"You bitch." He growled before grabbing Cat by the hair and pulling her to her feet. He angled her face towards him and slapped her, sending her flying to the floor.

She stayed in her spot, not bothering to stand back up while Hoseok disappeared into the kitchen.

He came back a couple minutes later with a long sleeve shirt and a small role of roped.

"Maybe this will discipline you." He muttered as he took the shirt and ripped a sleeve off before wrapping it around Cats face.

"Yah!" She shrieked, trying to get the piece of cloth from her face, "You can't do this! Get off of me!"

Hoseok ignored her pleas and tied a knot on the sleeve. She was completely blinded as he lifted her and dragged her through the halls.

He showed no mercy towards Cat as he threw her on his bed and tied both hands to the bedpost. The rope bound so tight, her circulation was cut off.

"I told you.. the more you struggle the worse it gets." Hoseok whispered in her ear, sending shivers running down her spine.

Cat held back sobs as she spoke, "Let me go you psycho." She spat.

"You're going to stay like that until you learn some respect." Cat felt the bed dip from his weight and she began to fear the worse.

But luckily, he didn't lay a hand on her. Instead she heard his light snoring not even two minutes later.

She let out a shaky breath and began to try to loosen the ropes and free her numb hands.

After half an hour of struggling, she gave up and realized, it was useless. She was stuck there and there was nothing she could do.

Cat closed her eyes and soon found herself falling asleep. Tired from todays events made it easy regardless of her current situation.

The last thing she thought about was the movie she had watched before all of his happened.

Whether there would be a sequel to Avatar, or not.