Chapter 5

Warning: This chapter is mostly all sexual content, read at your own risk!

(Yes, this story will contain smut)

"Yah!" Hoseok groaned to himself as he shoved his front door open. Frustrated, he kicked his shoes off and threw his keys across the room.

It'd been a hard day for him, he'd been bombarded with thirsty girls the entire time at school. Most of them with daddy issues.

He didn't have time for that, he had bigger problems.

Like that nerd that was currently tied up to his couch. Sleeping with her mouth hanging open.

Hoseok chuckled to himself and stared at Cat as he poured cereal into a cup and began to eat it dry.

He decided he needed the stress reliever and began to throw some bits of Cheerios at her, hoping she would wake up and snap at him so he could cuss her out or some shit.

She stirred a bit before groaning and rolling over, her right hand being pulled back by the thick rope.

When he realized she was once again sound asleep, he threw a couple more pieces. But even that didn't wake her.

He rolled his eyes and walked up to her before shaking her shoulder roughly.

Cat frowned in her sleep before slapping Hoseok away with her free hand, "Go away." She slurred at him. Her stubbornness made Hoseok even more aggravated. He took his cup of cereal and poured it right on top of her.

His eyes moved from her face to a Cheerio that managed to fall in between her cleavage.

Before he knew it, he found himself digging his fingers between her breasts and bringing the small piece to his lips.

Cats eyes opened slightly from the feeling of his hands.

She looked up at him with half awake eyes, "Ho-Hoseok, what are you doing?" He answered her question by leaning down and eating another piece from the hem of her skirt.

Hoseok looked up at Cat and looked her in the eye as he place his lips against the exposed skin of her thigh.

She closed her eyes and parted her lips, letting out a soft whine.

"Don't, please." She sighed. He ignored her protests and continued to play with her. He placed his palm where his lips had been and moved it upwards, pushing her skirt up with it.

Cat shot up from her spot and tried to shake him off.

But Hoseok wouldn't have it, he pressed his hand against her shoulder and pushed her back, his stare speaking for him.

She looked up at him, clearly still scared but nonetheless ceased her struggling.

He ran his tongue over his lips as he lifted the fabric even higher and pulled her black underwear down. Cats eyes screwed shut, beads of sweat already forming between her thighs from the heat radiating off of Hoseok.

Both breathed quickly as he played with her folds.

Her back arched and she bit her palm, holding back screams of pleasure. He took her reaction as a green light and kissed her inner thigh, slowly and torturously leading his lips to her hot pulsing core.

"H-Hose-eok." Cats mind became too jumbled to speak straight.

The only thing she could think about was Hoseoks tongue and fingers working themselves with amazing dexterity inside of her.

It wasn't how she'd expected to have her first time, tied to a strangers couch, one she barely knew. Yet here she was.

And she hated to admit it, but she fucking loved it.

Hoseok continued to do what he did best and licked her. His fingers kept at it while his tongue ran along the trail of wetness that dripped down her leg.

"You're so wet," He growled at her as he wiped the extra moisture from his chin, staring at Cat seductively.

She could only stare back stunned at his dirty words. They somehow only excited her even more.

Hoseok chuckled at her reaction and winked quickly before going back to what he was doing. "You've never done this before have you?" He smirked up at her.

He wanted to hear her say it, to know and be sure that no other man has touched her or seen her in such a vulnerable state.

Once again meeting his eyes and holding back moans, Cat shook her head before letting it loll back.

Hoseok closed his eyes at the thought, not stopping his movements.

She let out a small groan, her knees closing in on his neck as the pleasure began to build up and carry her into her first orgasm.

Cats liquids spilled onto his tongue and began to run down his chin. Her screams were all he heard as he continued to eat her mercilessly.

"Stop." She begged him when she couldn't take it anymore.

Hoseok smiled smugly, he played with her a little more, testing her sensibility, before finally stopping and giving her a break.

Cats cheeks suddenly felt hot thinking about what she'd just done, or what she'd allowed to be done to her.

Yet Hoseok didn't seem fazed by it, he simply looked up at her with shouldering eyes. "There goes my promise to Jin." He chuckled without humor.

"Just promise you won't tell."