Chapter 2

"There's definitely going to be a part two! Did you see that ending??" Cat argued as she walked next to Jungkook.

The two were heading home after watching the movie, Avatar. It was late at night, and the wind was freezing as it blew over the streets.

Jungkook shook his head, "No. They'd probably just ruin the entire plot. Every time a great movie has a sequel, it gets ruined." He shook his head and ate a mouthful of their remaining popcorn.

Cat groaned, "Whatever, its going to get made whether they want to or not. Because I'm going to make them." She cackled evilly.

Kookie choked on his popcorn, joining her in laughing.

"Yah! Look at the fucking dweebs giggling!" A deep voice hollered from behind them, followed by chuckles.

"This isn't a place for pussies like you two, shouldn't you two be watching cartoons or something?" Another voice yelled, clearly talking to Jungkook and Cat.

They looked back and cursed before walking faster.

A couple feet behind them, followed Namjoon, Suga and Hoseok. They were known to be some of Seokjins closest friends. They were all ruthless, irresponsible and downright reckless.

"Don't ignore us!" Namjoon clicked his tongue. "Kookie." He snickered at Jungkooks nickname.

"I heard you tried to whoop Seokjin. What happened?" Hoseok muttered something to the others, causing them all to burst into hysterics.

Cat wanted to run, but she knew they'd only chase them.

She grabbed Jungkooks shoulder and took a random turn to the right, hoping to loose them. She regretted the decision as she looked ahead at the direction they were headed.

The streets were dark and abandoned, nothing like where they just came from.

"Kitty~" Namjoon chuckled, "Are you trying to get killed? Where are you leading us?"

Once the duo didn't respond, the three got tired of getting ignored. They sped forward and Suga grabbed Jungkook by the shoulder.

He didn't have time to respond before a fist was shoved in his face.

Cat screamed and attempted to help but was held back by Hoseok, his arms wrapping around her. "The more you struggle, the worse it gets." He whispered darkly in her ear.

Suga and Namjoon both teamed up on Jungkook. They stepped and kicked him while he laid defenseless on the floor, blood smeared on his cheeks.

"Yah!" Cat screamed, "Thats enough! Leave him alone!"

Namjoon wiped the sweat from his forehead, "Seokjin specified he wanted him beaten to pulp." He smirked.

Cat gasped in horror, "He fucking paid you to do this?!"

"Yeah," Hoseok continued to speak in her ear, "And good money too, nice and crisp. Just how I like it."

Jungkook was unable to even move, the only sound he was capable of making was a painful groan every now and then. His eyes were closed and mouth opened in a grimace.

"Get up, trash." Namjoon kicked him again, earning a moan.

Suga eventually got impatient and grabbed him by the arm, roughly setting him on his feet.

"Where are you taking him?!" Cat yelled, fighting Hoseoks arms. His grip only tightened, forcing the air out of her lungs.

"Part of the deal was, we take him." Namjoon grabbed the limp arms while Suga held on to his legs.

"S-Stop! You can't do this!" She continued to scream, getting an anxiety attack. Where were they taking him and what were they going to do to him?

She stomped as hard as she could on Hoseoks foot. He cursed loudly and let go of Cat, who ran up to Namjoon and pulled at his arm. "You can't take him! You fucking can't!"

Suga glared, "Do you ever shut up!? Jesus!" He spat.

"T-Take me!" Cat yelled out of panic as she stared right at Jungkooks limp body. Mentally cringing at all the cuts and bruises that stained his fair skin.

"You can take me! But let him be!"