Chapter 4

The sun was barely rising, slightly illuminating the room for Cat when she woke up. She laid squished between the wall and Hoseoks shirtless body.

To her surprise, her wrists were free from the ropes they'd been in last night. She smiled a bit and flinched from the pain coming from her cheek.

The memory of the blow she'd received from Hoseok flashed in her mind.

She realized she had to get out of there as soon as possible, before he could lay another hand on her.

Being as quiet as possible, she slowly and cautiously sat up and crawled out of bed while being careful not to even touch him.

Only when she was finally standing up straight on the floor did Cat let out an unbalanced breath.

As she tippy toed out of the room, her foot caught on to the sheets that were thrown across the floor. The sudden force threw her off balance and she fell to one knee, pulling the sheets with her and ripping them off of Hoseoks body.

Cat screwed her eyes shut and prepared for the worst. Luckily, his slight snoring persisted and he stayed asleep.

When she opened her eyes, she felt heat creep up her cheeks at the sight in front of her.

The entire night she had slept next to a half naked man.

Hoseok was sprawled across the small bed wearing nothing but a pair of thin blue boxers. Thankfully nothing was peeking out.

She forced her eyes off him and continued her journey to the front door.

Halfway there she stopped abruptly due to the sound of Hoseoks voice.

"Stop." He muttered.

Cats heart stopped in her chest. She turned around slowly, expecting to find him standing over her but instead was met with an empty living room.

"Stop!" He said again, this time louder.

She frowned and looked through the door and into his room. His leg could still be seen laid on the bed, clearly he was sleep talking.

"I said fucking stop!" Cat jumped at Hoseoks sudden outburst. He continued to thrash and scream in his room, cursing loudly.

Cat sat there unable to move. She debated between leaving and making a run for it, or waking him up and staying trapped in that house for who knows how long.

Part of her really wanted to escape, but the other was too heart broken by the sound of his screaming. He sounded almost like a little kid, so vulnerable in that state.

No matter how hard she tried to make herself walk towards that door, Cat found herself standing over Hoseoks sweating body.

She grabbed him by the shoulders and shook him, calling his name over his screaming.

"Fucking stop, Stop!" His eyelids squeezed tight before he shot up into a sitting position. He was panting hard, his forehead was shiny with a layer of sweat and his entire body was tense.

He swallowed hard and looked up at Cat, who was staring back at him with wide eyes.

"A-Are you okay?" She asked in a small voice, "I-I'm sorry, y-you were screaming and I-I thought I-" Cat stuttered an explanation until knocking interrupted her.

Hoseok looked annoyed as he got up from bed, threw some gym shorts on that hung low on his hips and went to answer the door.

The front door opened with a click of the dead bolt, "Hyung." Hoseok yawned, "You're here for her?"

Cat looked up from where she stood with a horrified expression.

Jin was here? For her?

She inched deeper into the room at the sound of his voice, "Where is she?"

A couple seconds later, he appeared in the doorway. A smirk raised one side of his lips when he laid eyes on her.

Cat backed away from him as he walked closer and examined her face, "Why's her face bruised?" He touched the tender spot, making Cat grimace.

"Ehh, she was giving me some trouble earlier." Hoseok stood behind Jin, giving her a threatening glare that sent a clear message.

Say anything and I'll kill you.

Jin sighed and shook his head, "That better not be there when Im able to get her, which by the way won't be now."

"What?" Hoseok frowned, "Namjoon said for one night." He argued.

"Well my sister came over and I can't just bring her to my place with her there. Christmas is almost here and you know how it is." Jin patted Hoseok shoulder as he walked past him and towards the front door.

Hoseok groaned, "You don't even like your sister."

"Don't worry, I'll pay you extra." Jin dug into his pocket before pulling out a small paper bag, "Here's what I promised for last night."

He threw it at Hoseok before giving him a mean glare, "And one last thing. Don't touch her. I want her clean and pure for when I get to her."

Cat, who still stood in her same spot, shivered at his words.

The front door slammed shut and the entire house stayed dead quiet.

Until Hoseok broke the silence with the rattle of a pot before calling to her, "So what do you want for breakfast?"