Chapter 7

"Don't be scared," One of them whispered at Cat, his gaze moving up from her legs to her face, "We're not going to hurt you. We just want to have some fun." The same man with the scar said.

"I-I was meeting my boyfriend." Cat said defensively, thinking twice about referring to Hoseok as her boyfriend.

But she continued to speak, "He's very scary when he's mad, h-he could hurt y-you." By now, Cats throat was almost ice. The cold was unbearable for her and she could barely speak.

"Oooh," One man mocked her, "I bet he's just terrifying."

His friends around him burst into laughter while Cat stood there, feeling completely defenseless against these men.

Another man, a smaller one, suddenly appeared behind her, "The van's just around the corner. No one else is walking the streets." He said in a rough voice.

"Good."

Cats mouth was suddenly silenced by a big hand and all her body was taken hostage.

She cried and violently thrashed around, trying to free herself, as she was dragged out of the dark alley.

All Cat thought about was Hoseok. How she regretted leaving his home; and how she had just traded being a prisoner to him with being a prisoner to these people.

Tears brimmed her eyes and she was almost blinded by them.

So it took Cat some time to figure out why the hands disappeared from her arms and legs and why she was suddenly dropped to the ground.

She began to cry even harder, of happiness this time, when she wiped her tears and saw the scene unfolding in front of her.

Hoseok stood there, pure anger masking his face and staring menacingly at the five men. Something caught the light in his left hand and a shiver ran down Cats spine when she realized it was a gun.

His gaze moved to Cat and his eyes softened for a second.

"Take care of him." The scarred man told the others. They began to step closer to Hoseok, terrifying Cat. Hoseok immediately raised his gun but one man chuckled before pulling out his own.

"Ho-Hoseok." Cat whispered while subconsciously inching closer to him.

A tense second passed before he made the first move. In one swift, quick movement, Hoseok had snatched the gun from the latters hand and pinned him to the floor despite being much smaller than him.

Hoseok held them off as long as possible, showing good fighting skills, but soon enough he was being defeated by all four men.

A wave of deja vu overcame Cat and suddenly it was Jungkook on that floor; getting beaten to pulp by Suga, Namjoon and Hoseok while she was held back and rendered helpless.

The man who appeared to be the leader grabbed her by the hair and forced her to watch Hoseoks misery.

"Is that your boyfriend?" He hissed in her ear, "The scary one? Huh?"

Cat whimpered and watched as both guns were taken from Hoseoks limp grip.

He was moved to sit on his knees, with his bloody hands against the pavement to hold himself up. His head was down but his eyes still pierced through Cats own.

The street light nearby shedded enough light for her to watch as both guns were pressed against the top of Hoseoks head. The man holding them looked behind Cat, waiting for the stamp of approval.

"Now," Their leader continued to spit inside Cats ear, "Since he decided he was going to try to be a hero, he's going to die. With you."

Cat was brought forward and pushed to sit next to Hoseok in the same position. She began to cry, whispering silent apologies to him through her tears.