chapter 24

POV: 3rd person
Sonic had been left in one of the breeding rooms. He was scratching the door which wasn't doing anything so he went over to headbutting it. That didn't do anything either.

He huffed and puffed under the door, hoping someone would let him out. He didn't want to be here. He wanted to be back with his mate and young.

Growling, he got back up and walked to the other side of the room. He faced the door and got ready to run. He hit the door with great speed, making a decent dent in it. Though the door wasn't the only thing that was damaged. His vision was white and he fell over from the headache that hit had given him.

Sonic shook his head and pushed himself up. He wasn't quitting. He got ready to ram the door again when he heard a familiar voice.

"Don't you dare do this to him!" Shadow snarled at the commander who was patiently waiting for the seme to be brought in. "What you are holding against me is between you and me. You leave them out of this!"

"Shadow?"

The ebony hedgehog heard his mate's voice and reacted to it. "Sonic."

"Shadow!" Sonic didn't know where his voice was coming from but was now looking around the room for a sign of his mate.

"Oops. I must have left the microphone on." It wasn't a coincidence that the commander had left it on. He had done that on purpose.

"You asshole." Shadow barked. He had done that on purpose, he knew it. Now he could only hear Sonic calling out for him.

"Shadow.." Sonic wasn't getting a response. He winced loudly. He wanted his mate.

He began growling when the hatch opened. But the growling stopped when he saw it was none other than Silver. He felt happy to see his old roommate after his sudden disappearance. That changed when he noticed his erect member.

Sonic had already chosen his mate. Even though hedgehogs didn't have a mate, and mated with a different hedgehog every mating season, Shadow was the one for him.

The blue hedgehog growled and his quills raised, making it clear that he was not interested. The hint did not get to Silver. His pupils were large, clearly under the effect of drugs.

When Sonic felt he had come close enough, he raised his hand and clawed the other across the cheek. He was backed in a corner and getting the other to back off was the only way of getting him to leave him alone.

Silver shook his head and snarled at the uke. He did not tolerate that. He pinned the blue hedgehog down, showing his dominance over him.

"Make him stop!" Shadow felt helpless as he watched his mate being taken by the ivory hedgehog. He could hear his cries of pain. "Leave him alone!"

With the fury that was building up inside of him, he was able to pull himself from the wall. The chains that kept his hands together broke and he lunged at the commander.

"What?" He had gone through him. He put his hand through him again. Shadow snarled, he had been tricked.

"Took you long to notice this all is nothing but a hologram." The commander laughed.

"No." Shadow went to grab his pup. His hands went through him as well. He saw his son reaching out for him but not able to grab him.

"Asshole!" Shadow yelled. When he had the hope of being able to get his family out of here, it became clear that it was nothing but false hope.

"Just wait to see what more I have in store for you." The commander grinned. He pressed a button on his keypad and the hologram disappeared.

As Shadow looked up, he saw a projector going back into the ceiling. Falling to the ground, he screamed out of frustration. That man had taken his young away and got his mate being taken by another seme.

He needed to get out of here. He needed to get to his family. If he bumped into the commander beforehand, he would end his life. If not, he would still do it but afterward.