I'm dumb, do me

Credit to Littlebele on Ao3

Summary: "I feel like doing something dumb" said Beatrice, watching as five guards make their way up the stairs heading towards where the three nuns are situated.

-

"I feel like doing something dumb" said Beatrice, watching as five guards make their way up the stairs heading towards where the three nuns are situated.

Ava can't help admiring the way the girl flexes her arms, firm muscles displaying through the thin fabric of her tunic.

Eyes roaming over the nun, I'm dumb, do me, thoughts of all the dumb things they could do alone together flash through her mind making her thighs rub together.

Beatrice and Camila share a look before they both turn to stare at Ava, Beatrice's face is bright red and her eyes are staring off into the distance , and sweet Camila is beaming, glancing between the two of them.

And oh,

oh  fuck, fuck, fuck please tell me I didn't say that out loud Ava thinks, feeling her ears start to burn when Camila gives her a wink and a cheerful "you said that out loud too, Ava".

Please Lord, kill me now eyes swinging up to the sky praying that the man listens to her if you're up there listening, please just pull the halo out of me right now and let me die.

"How is Beatrice going to do you if you are dead? I do not think that it would be possible if you are in Heaven" Camila says, gesturing towards Beatrice, who is looking at anything and everything that isn't Ava.

And seriously, is everything I'm thinking not staying in my head right now ? Ava questions as she stares at the other girl fondly, warmth spreading through her at the fact that sweet, pure, innocent Camila thinks she'd even go to Heaven if she died.

The impure thoughts that are running through Ava's mind at the moment certainly don't make her feel worthy of going to heaven, but maybe someone has put in a good word for her to the man upstairs.

"God is all about love, so I think he'd be okay with you two doing each other" and yeah, sweet, innocent, pure Camila is none of those things, Ava thinks glaring at the girl she's the devil, Lucifer, Satan and definitely worse than Lilith.

Ava takes a quick look at Camila's nails just in case she's sprouted claws, it would certainly  explain the personality change, but there's nothing there only normal fingernails.

Ava takes a quick glance at Beatrice before rushing out of the small room, slamming into the solid figure of Mary, who is smirking at her, and seriously what are the chances that she just has to turn up at what has to be one of the most embarrassing moments of Ava's life.

Mary slings an arm over Ava's shoulders tugging her close before whispering "don't do anything I wouldn't do"

"Bitch" Ava replies, glaring at the other girl who only gives a loud laugh in response.

Beatrice sits primly on the edge of Ava's bed, hands clasped tightly in her lap, watching Ava as she comes out of the bathroom and makes her way around the room with a white towel wrapped around her body with tanned legs on display.

And -oh god, Beatrice can't help but whimper, watching helplessly as a droplet of water trails down from the top of firm thighs before resting on the bit of skin where the leg meets the foot.

"Do you want a picture?" asked Ava giving a little shake of her hips which only makes the towel drop even lower, and yes, please, she'll take a picture if there's one going round.