𝟏𝟓

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗢𝗿𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼, 𝗙𝗟 - 𝟮:𝟰𝟱𝗣𝗠.
𝗧𝗼𝗻𝗶.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

"It's just so crazy to me how my lil sister pregnant before me

"It's just so crazy to me how my lil sister pregnant before me. Like I knew this day was gon come but now that it's here I'm really lost for words" I ate more or my cookie dough.

"How old is she again?" He asked.

"15" I sighed.

"I feel like this God way in letting her finally realize the choices she was making had to stop. You said it yourself you can see she having a change of heart about certain shit now right?" He eyed me.

"Yea but-"

"Ight then. Even though she young, she can still be successful. This baby was just a open eyes for ha to start acting right" He shrugged.

"My sister Star said sum to me the other day and I can't stop thinking about it" I mumbled.

"What she say?" He pulled me onto his lap rubbing my thigh softly.

"She was basically saying that I should give Daijah a chance in believing that she could change and then she was like I need some things to work on too so I got no right to judge her basically" I mumbled.

"Do you feel like there's some shit you needa work on?" He raised his eyebrows.

"No?"

"That sounded more like a question then a answer" He chuckled.

"I mean ion know. I guess my anger do be holding me back from a lot of shit" I sighed.

"That's good you know what you need to work on, now you just needa find out where to start in order to work on yo anger" He told me.

"You should be a therapist" I stared at him.

Ever since me and Vic been getting closer he really just been the person I came to for everything. He was just so easy to talk to and always knew what to say, even if I ain't wanna hear it.

"That ain't the first time someone told me that" He chuckled patting my leg.

"Why you stop?" I frowned.

"Cuz I'm bouta take you home. It's bouta be 2 inna morning ain't you got school tomorrow?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Fuck that school" I rolled my eyes.