𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗚𝗔- 𝟭:𝟬𝟬𝗣𝗠.
𝗧𝗼𝗻𝗶.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧.

"Happy birthday Malik, happy birthday to you" Everyone sung.

I smiled watching my son Malik smile with joy before he blew out his candles.

"I can't believe that lil nigga two already" Ty shook his head.

"I know bruh stop growing" I pouted.

The birth of my son Malik was truly a blessing in disguise

The birth of my son Malik was truly a blessing in disguise. Ever since I left Florida two years ago I've been keeping my word and I've been happier than ever. I loved being a boy mom and was truly grateful God blessed me with a healthy boy. I was now 20 turning 21 in two months. I owned my own hair salon, and business was great. I was also a bottle girl at night with Janice who eventually moved down here with Dash a year ago.

Was I happy? Absolutely.

"Auntie can I have some ice cream?" Leigh walked up to me.

"Of course stink what flavor you want? Strawberry, Vanilla or Chocolate?" I asked her.

"Strawberry please" She held out her bowl.

"Toni why I had to get blind folds again?" Vic walked up to me.

"You bouta help Malik with the pinata remember?" I said in a duh tone.

Truth was I had a lil trick up my sleeve, it was Malik's birthday but it was also a surprise party for Vic. I was pregnant with twin girls and he had no clue.