𝟑𝟕

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗢𝗿𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼, 𝗙𝗟 - 𝟮:𝟮𝟰𝗣𝗠.
𝗧𝗼𝗻𝗶.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

"I swear I hate niggas

"I swear I hate niggas. I'm so done" Ciara sniffled.

"Can you please be more specific? Who even is this nigga you crying over?" Lexi spat.

"Soja bitch my god" She huffed.

"What? Hold the hell up you and Soja was dating?" Lexi eyes widened.

"No. We was just fuck buddies but he just texted me like 4 hours ago saying he don't wanna fuck anymore. I bet it's another bitch in the picture cuz ain't no way he turning this pussy down" She spat.

"Why didn't you tell me? Jane did you know about this?!" Lexi looked at her.

"I didn't know they was fucking but I did peep them flirting here and there" She shrugged.

"How did I not catch on? You sneaky ass bitch" She punched her arm.

"Stop Lexi I'm already irritated" Ciara spat.

"Jane did he mention anything to you? I want some fucking answers" Ciara spat.

"I want some fucking answers too. How long was y'all fucking each other?" Lexi frowned.

"7 months" She shrugged.

"I can't believe this shit" Lexi shook her head.

"What's your issue Lexi" Ciara mugged her.

"My issue is that you know Soja a hoe so why would you even involve yourself with him. You dumb as fuck you know better Ciara" She spat.

"Bitch shutup. Talk to me when you learn how to stop running back to your cheating ass ex" She waved her off.

Oop.

"Bitch don't even go there cuz I haven't seen or talked to him in like 4 months" She mugged her.

"Stop talking to me bro. I just wanna cry and you making me mad" She sighed.

"So did he give you a reason why he ain't wanna fuck anymore?" Jane asked.

"Yes. He said he feeling someone else" She cried harder making my eyes widened.

"Did he say who?" I asked.

"No but I'm finna find out myself. I'm getting my nigga back if I can't have him that bitch can't either"

"I mean technically you didn't have him" Jane shrugged.

"What?" She mugged her.

"Y'all were just fuck buddies you didn't fully have him Ciara" Jane mumbled.