𝟐𝟎

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗟𝗮𝘀 𝗩𝗲𝗴𝗮𝘀 - 𝟮:𝟭𝟮𝗣𝗠.
𝗧𝗼𝗻𝗶.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

"You should've went with the pink wig

"You should've went with the pink wig. Now I gotta call you green bitch all weekend" Teo shook his head.

"Teo. For once can you stop being my fan and just shut the hell up?" I whined.

"I'm just saying. You green now, Vic how do you feel about having a green girlfriend?" He asked him.

"Wow that's a great question. I-I wasn't expecting that question" He stuttered.

"I can't stand y'all niggas" I kissed my teeth walking off.

"Where you going?" He laughed.

"To the bathroom leave me the hell alone" I spat.

I walked into the bathroom pulling down my pants. I took a seat on the toilet pulling down my panties.

"Please say sike" I mumbled seeing I my panties was soaked in blood.

"BRUH VIC I HATE YOU" I yelled.

"Fuck I do?" I heard him say.

"I can't believe I'm on my period on my MF BIRTHDAY TRIP" I yelled.

We literally just go to the airbnb we gon be staying in for the next 5 days and as soon as I get to the bathroom my panties soaked in blood. I was pissed.

"Damn I jinxed you" He chuckled.

I cursed under my breath. After I finished using the bathroom I washed my hands instantly mugging him as he stood outside the bathroom door.

"No birthday dick for you then" He made a yikes face. 

"Shut the fuck up. You wasn't gon give me nun anyways you keeping yo magical dick from me anyway" I spat pushing past him.

"Just when I was starting to think about it too. Such a shame" He shook his head.

"I'm glad you think this funny bitch. When you wake up to a bloody pad on your face don't look at me" I bucked at him.

"Don't play with me Toni" He spat.

"If you gon have a attitude the whole trip I'm getting a hotel. So close to fighting you" Bugo mugged me.