𝟑𝟖

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗢𝗿𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼, 𝗙𝗟 - 𝟭𝟬:𝟱𝟳𝗣𝗠.
𝗧𝗼𝗻𝗶.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

"Stress is what caused the bleeding

"Stress is what caused the bleeding. I advise for her to get on bed rest right away to reduce the swelling. If she continues to be on her feet, her birth will have a lot of complications" He explained.

"Bed rest? But I'm only 7 1/2 months" Daijah raised her eyebrows.

"I know but it's best that you get on bed rest immediately." He said before he turned his attention to me. "Try to get her to stay off her feet as much as possible. Her blood pressure was extremely high so I would like to keep her here overnight just to monitor her and if everything looks good she should be discharged by tomorrow morning" He explained.

"Okay thankyou so much" I nodded.

"No problem. I'll leave you guys alone" He shook my hand before he walked out.

"You hungry?" I asked her.

"I thought you'd never asked" She whined.

"Watchu want? Me & Vic can go get you something" I told her.

"Can you get me some wingstop?" She pleaded.

"I gotchu. Imma go get it now just text me watchu want" I said.

"Thanks sis" She smiled. "Is Star coming?" She asked.

Ever since we found out our mama died, Star she been locked in her room ignoring everybody. I'll never understand why she still cares for our mom after how she treated us.

"Ion think so. You'll see her when you get home" I simply said.

"What's going on with y'all?" She eyed me.

"Nothing" I shrugged.

"You're lying. You been more mad than usual & Star been hiding in her room. Don't think I ain't peep" She frowned.

"We good Daijah damn" I lied.

"Whatever Toni just go get me my food" She rolled her eyes.

"Watch who you talking to I'm the one getting your food remember?" I eyed her.

"I'm sorry" She quickly said.