𝟐𝟏

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗢𝗿𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼, 𝗙𝗟 - 𝟭:𝟯𝟮𝗣𝗠.
𝗧𝗼𝗻𝗶.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

"Just so we clear, I'm only coming for the ice cream truck

"Just so we clear, I'm only coming for the ice cream truck. Not to hold yo shit" I told Vic.

"You not even getting no ice cream. You getting seeds & a pickle egg, shit you can get from the corner store" He kissed his teeth.

"The ice cream truck comes to me tho" I winked.

"I'll just find another bitch to hold my shit then" He shrugged.

"Good. Get yo sister ex to" I walked off only for him to pull my back.

"You still on that?" He mugged me.

"Yes I'm still on it, because you have yet to tell me about her and why she came at me the way she came at me, and the fact that you used to hate light skins but now you with one? I'm lost." I spat.

"Imma join the game after I talk to ha" Vic tossed the ball to Ty.

"Hurry up" They jogged off.

"I never hated light skins, they just was never my type and ion know Toni my ex sister always been childish that's why I never paid her no mind. She never liked me and I never liked her. You acting like I let ha talk to you any kind of way when dats not the case. We been home for 3 days that shit is over with so get over it" He explained.

"Ight" I nodded.

"You mad?" He asked.

"As long as ion see that bitch again I won't be" I shrugged.

"Unless you going to Vegas again, I doubt it" He chuckled.

"My new friend live down there of course I'm going again" I smirked.

"Now you gon stop being petty and hold my stuff?" He asked.

"I should've never came" I snatched his keys and phone.

"Yo lil sister was driving you crazy you know you glad you came" He smirked.

"Oh yea" I rolled my eyes.

I cant wait to Daijah get them damn babies outta her. Tired of her pregnant ass. I almost fought her yesterday, her 16th next week and she wanna have a hotel party like your party days are over for the next few years take it up with God not me.

"Ion know why her dumbass tryna have a hotel party. She don't even have friends nomore" I kissed my teeth.

"Ain't she on bedrest too?" He chuckled.

"Yes. She think just cuz she went to Vegas she can be on her feet now" I rolled my eyes.

"Ard lemme go get in this game. I'm not gon be long" He kissed my cheek before he jogged off.