Alone at last?

((AN: since theres more than 1 person this chapter will be in third person...kinda))

~Lock, Shock, and Barrel POV~

It's Halloween Day and Jack decided to let the kids do the scaring this year. They all assumed it was because Jack like Sally. As they went into the human's town they giggled preparing to scare the young or older humans.

"Hey you guys. Ready to scare these humans?" Lock said.

"YEAH!!!" Shock and Barrel said together.

"Ok this is how it's gonna go..."

Lock and the other two huddled up and whispered about their plans. After they finished they went around scaring people. They scared so many people minute after minute. Some humans even called the police complaining about some parents letting their children going around causing mischief. Shock, Lock, and Barrel would go around trashing houses, making kids cry, and steal candy. As the Mayor in Halloween town watched he had his angry face on. Halloween was supposed to be fun and scary not just scary. Mayor left immediately to go find Jack to stop the chaos.

~Sallys POV~

I can't believe it. Me and Jack are finally alone together. We have a little friendly chat. I want to know more about Jack as we talk. I also want to tell him more about me. As we get deeper into the talk the Mayor comes running while yelling Jack's name.

"Jack! Jack! Jack!"

"Huh?" Jack says.

"Jack! The kids are running Halloween!!!"

"What do you mean Mayor?"

"The kids are making children cry and are stealing candy!"

"What this is terrible."

Jack then turns to me saying:

"Sally I'm sorry to quit the chat but this needs to be fixed. If I have more time we can chat some more."

He then gets up to leaves to go fix the problem. After he left me I felt lonely and sad but I wore my smile as he left. I wonder what happened but what ever it is, it must be important. Sometimes I just wish that Halloween never existed. But then again I probably wouldn't have met Jack then.