Halloween Day

((AN: I'm still procrastinating sorry guys I'm a very lazy or person so yea. other times ill just get side side tracked. well please read on))

~ Time skip to Halloween Day ~

~Sallys POV~

Today is Halloween Day. Jack well probably be busy today. That means that I won't get to spend time with him. Ever since the day he told me his feelings I've felt nervous around him. He's still friendly with me but I want him more as a friend but, with all his preparations for Halloween he's going to get very busy. I will to with helping Dr. Finkelstein but, Jack is the main star of Halloween. Is there even a way to become closer to him?

As we are getting some last minute things into place Lock, Shock, and Barrel come up to me.

"So we all have heard that you like Jack hmmm???" Lock says mischievous.

"Well why does this concern you?"

"Well I over heard Jack talking about you." She smirks as she says this.

"W-Well I know his feelings for me."

Barrel pushes Lock to the side. "So you like each other! Hah I knew it!"

Shock comes in. "No we knew about it"

Then all three got into a argument.

I walked away thinking about Jack. He's probably out in the city by now doing all that scaring.

~Jacks POV~

I look around frantically for the Mayor. I can't seem to find him anywhere. There's little time before I go into town. I want to make a special request for Sally and I. But if I can't find him I guess I wouldn't be able to spend time with her.

After a while of looking I finally find Mayor.

"Mayor I've been looking all over for you."

"Well I'm glad you have. I have to make sure your ready to go into town."

"No wait Mayor hear me out. I want to make a request. I know it's a bit late to change some plans but what if Oogie Boogie's kiss went trick-or-treating this year. Let then be that stars of this year's Halloween. What so you say?"

"Well they haven't had time to perfect their scar-"

"I know their skills are not the best but, this'll be a great learning experience for them."

"Hmmm.......Fine. Only because I agree with that."

"What really??? Oh thank you Mayor. They won't let you down!"

After that I ran around looking for the kids. Instead I found Sally. I gave her a smile and asked her if she's seen the kids. She directed me to them. I thanked her then left with a smile still on my face. I talked to the kids and they all agreed. I was excited to spend Halloween with Sally. I'll make sure we can become closer tonight.