Chapter 13 Trouble

Hotel in Tengu city at 9.52 o'clock

Yesterday, Shun said farewell to his class. The boys respected him after he beat up the school hooligans, so they gave him goodbye and wished him a safe travel. Most of the girls mourned his departure because many of them fell in love with him.
Mrs. Okamine, as his temporary tutor, was also present at the farewell.
The Spirits, Origami, and Shido knew the black-haired wasn't really flying to Europe, but since the others shouldn't know, they said goodbye to him as well.
When Origami shook hands with him, she tried to crush it, but his unnatural strength and endurance worked to her advantage.
Nevertheless the Dictator refrained from breaking bones od her fingers.
Kurumi once again showed her acting talent. With tears in her eyes, she said that they had to go to the airport.
Today he was no longer a student of Raizen High School, and officially he was not in the country, so he can't go to the festival of ten schools.
It is true that he could say that he leaves only after the festival. But his sister decided to punish him for leaving school without her knowing.
Fortunately, three of her clones decided to keep him company.

Clone: ​​More, more!

Clone 2: I am next.

Clone 3: It's not fair, I want it now.

2 hours later

The copies slept in the bedroom and Shun went to make himself breakfast.
He was lousy at cooking and he didn't like to do it, but the buffet was closed from 10.30 am and Kurumi's clones were too tired to even move.
Despite his poor culinary skills, he knew how to fry simple scrambled eggs and brew tea.
As he sweetened his brew, he felt the same thrill he felt on the roof of the school.
He was in the bedroom in ten seconds, coming from a source of anxiety.
There were three bodies on the bed disappearing into the shadows, and their blood changed the color of the sheets from snow white to scarlet.
A girl about 165 cm tall was standing by the window. Her skin indicated Arabian descent. She had black straight hair and hazel eyes. She wore only a white loincloth and a cream-colored bra covering her quite rich breasts, both of which were adorned with gold flecks. She wore a pair of Roman style sandals on her feet.

Shun: Who are you?

Tokisaki was in his robe saying these words, but his tone and the blue aura around his body gave the impression that standing in front of the soldier during the battle.

???: You know me as a sand spirit, but people call me "Sahara".

Shun: I'm not asking for a nickname, just a name.

The boy's voice was getting harsher.

Sahara: My name is Abla Al-Churi.

Shun: If you want to fight me, I say right away that I don't know mercy.

Abla: I count on it, but I'm not here to face you.

Shun: So what for?

Abla: I know you and the Nightmare. You are a pair of powerful spirits that have been attacking DEM for years. That's why I think we can become friends.

Shun: Spying and killing one of us's clones is not the best way to start a relationship.

Abla: I don't think these clones are worth much to their mistress. Please hear me out.

Shun gave the girl a contemptuous look.

Shun: Keep it short and concise.

Abla: I belong to the group of spirits. My lady and I want you to join us.

Shun: Your lady?

Abla: Yes, she is the strongest of us and she is our lady. If you promise fidelity to her, she will surely take such strong persons as her minions.