Chapter 29 Battle on many fronts

(Author's note: Pls inform me about all mistakes in this chapter, because it was very long and I could made many of them.
Anyway I wish you a nice reading.)

DEM headquarters at 14.19 o'clock

In the basement of the building, wizards tried to defend themselves against monsters of unknown origin.
Unfortunately, well over a hundred of them have died so far, because the vast majority were unarmed and were easy targets for rabid beasts.
Currently, some magicians who came from the training room in their executors managed to stop the enemy. So the rest could go to get their equipment.

Magician 8: Die!

The man with the helmet obscuring his face sent a long series of bullets at one of the creatures, which only curled slightly in response to every bit of lead piercing through its body.

Magician 8: Die at last!

When the magazine of the weapon was completely emptied, the magician thought he was in a really-serious danger.
Happily, the monster fell on its face at the same time. Black and red blood, which smelled like flesh decomposing for many days, was leaking from numerous holes in the body.

Magician 8: One less.

The wizard exhaled and regretted that he had put on his helmet.
While protecting his head was extremely important and could have saved his life in many situations, he was also unable to breathe as freely as he always did, which made him sweat a lot. He couldn't even wipe it off from his forehead.

Sorceress 4: There are nine left! It's not time for a break!

A woman with long, loose, red hair pushed the beast flying toward her aside with the help of the territory.
When it lost balance in the air, the sorceress activated her jetpack and then vertically cut the enemy in half.
At the same time, the mage who was prompted by her began to reload his rifle. He took out his magazine, then grabbed one of the spare ones strapped to his belt. Suddenly he heard a terrifying scream right in front of him.
The wizard dropped the cartridges to the ground out of fear. He quickly bent to pick them up, but then a scary screech forced him to redirect his gaze several dozen centimeters away.
When his eyes reached the source of the sound, he discovered that the monster he had punctured had not died at all.
The being sprang to its feet and cocked head so that its fangs were at a perfect angle to the sides of the man's head.
The creature's jaws clenched and pierced the steel and skull without difficulty.
The body fell to the ground, and the creature howled in rage.
The wounds seemed to only light him up.
Another DEM employee of African descent standing so far behind, scanned the corpses lying around.
He clenched his fists angry as bull.
On earth were his friends with whom he drank, ate and played with for years.

Magician 9: Go to the hell!

The mage aimed his sword straight ahead, then, with the help of his jetpack, immediately found himself in front of the beast and pierced its left chest.
The man smiled as the laser blade passed through.
However, his happiness did not last long.
The thing stuck its black knobs into the negro, whose face was now clearly frightened.
Creature stuck its black knobs into the negro, whose face was now clearly frightened.