𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

Draco is awaken by Phoenix's sudden outburst and rolls off the bed. He jolts up, alarmed at the girl's sudden outburst. "Price?" Draco asks with a look covered in confusion, "What are you- how did you-"

"Phoenix honey?" A voice yells from downstairs, cutting him off.

Phoenix's eyes go wide, as she recognized the voice. It was her mother. How was she supposed to explain why there was a boy in her room, much less a supposed fictional one?!

Finally snapping out of her thoughts, Phoenix says the first thing that comes to her mind. "Get under the bed!"

"Excuse me?!"

"Malfoy just do it!" Phoenix hissed at the clueless boy.

He scoffs, "Oh please! I do not take orders from you, you filthy half-bloo-"

"Malfoy just get under the fucking bed unless you want a foot stuck up your ass!"

Malfoy glared at her for a second, until finally climbing under the bed. Barely a second later, Phoenix's bedroom door opened, revealing her mother.

"Are you alright, dear?" Her mother asked, "I thought I heard you yelling."

"Oh yeah I'm fine." Phoenix says as calm as possible, feeling her heart rate going up by the second, "Just a bad dream."

"Oh alright honey. Well hurry and get ready for school okay? It's the beginning of your senior year, you wouldn't wanna be late would you?"

Phoenix musters a small smile, trying to appear as if there's not a blonde slytherin under her bed. "No you're right Mom, I wouldn't."

Phoenix's mom smiles and leaves her room, closing the door behind her. Phoenix releases a breath she didn't know she was holding, and falls backwards in her bed, closing her eyes.

"Can I get up now?"

Phoenix jumps, almost forgetting there was a wizard hidden under her bed.

"Yes Malfoy, get up." Phoenix says annoyed.

Draco gets up from underneath the bed, and huffs. "What was that about?" He asks, clearly demanding an explanation for what's going on.

"That was my mom."

"Well obviously!" Draco says in a 'duh' tone of voice. "I mean, what the hell is going on here?! Where are we? Why are we in the same bed? And why is your mom talking about a 'senior year'?"

"I uh- well you see..." Phoenix trails off, not really knowing what to say. "Actually, I was wondering why you're in my room actually." She says, changing the subject.

"Well after potions yesterday I was going to ask you if I could borrow your notes because I'm struggling." Draco explains, "But when I got to your room, you were sleeping. And it was like nine pm! who goes to sleep at nine pm?!"

"Malfoy that doesn't explain why you ended up in my bed-"

"I'm getting to that!" Draco cuts her off. "Anyways, I saw your notes on the table beside your bed, so I went to grab them. But when I was about to leave, I saw a light coming from you."

"A light?" Phoenix asks.

"Yes a light! Are you deaf, Price?" He asks, irritated. "I got closer to it, to try and figure out what it was, and when I reached out to touch it, everything went dark. Next thing I knew, you were yelling at me."

Phoenix sits up on her bed, taking in what Draco had just said. She shifted back to her own reality, but Draco somehow shifted with her. How is this even possible?

"Malfoy," Phoenix sighs, looking him in the eyes for the first time that morning, "This is gonna take a lot of explaining..." She trails off, glancing at her clock for the first time.

"Oh shit I'm gonna be late!" Phoenix panics, running to her closet trying to find a decent outfit to wear to school.

"Late for what?" Draco asks.

"I have school." She answers.

"Wait, we're going to Hogwarts? How are we gonna get there?" He asked confused.

"No dummy, I'm have to go to school. It's almost like a... muggle version of Hogwarts." Phoenix tries to explain it in a way he will understand.

"Ew you go to a muggle school?" Draco grimaces, "But you're a witch!"

Phoenix sighs and stops what she's doing, "Look Malfoy, it's like I said, this is gonna take a lot of explaining to do, but you need to let me get ready to leave before you start asking questions."

Draco rolls his eyes, groaning. "Fine. Just hurry up."

Phoenix turns back to what she's doing, and starts taking her shirt off.

"Bloody hell Price what are you doing?!" Draco asks, with a hint of surprise and disgust in his voice.

"I'm getting dressed?" She says slowly, wondering why he wouldn't know what changing clothes looks like. "I'm not wearing my pajamas to school."

"Well next time, maybe you should oh I don't know... warn me!"

"Malfoy you're acting as if you've never seen female body parts before." Phoenix rolls her eyes.

"Well obviously I have, but I usually know when I'm about to!" Draco rambles somewhat flustered, covering his eyes.

"Aww who knew daddy's boy was such a pansy." Phoenix smirks.

"Ugh never call me that name again," He cringes, clearly thinking of the dark haired slytherin girl back at Hogwarts. "Is it safe for me to open my eyes now?"

"Yes Malfoy there's no exposed nipples out here it's safe." Phoenix laughs.

Draco opens his eyes and glares at her, which makes Phoenix laugh even harder. After a few seconds, her laughter dies down, and she starts thinking.

"Okay," Phoenix trails off, clearly in a deep train of thought, "Now, climb out the window." She says to Draco, while pointing at the window behind him.

"Oh come on!"

"What now?!"

"Why am I climbing out of a window?!" Draco asks annoyed, "Where am I going?"

"You're going to school with me obviously." Phoenix says.

"Like hell I will!" Draco says disgusted.

"Oh come on I'm not leaving you here in my room all day! I have... personal things." Phoenix trails off.

"Ooh so that's what this is about?" Draco smirks, "Afraid i'll read your diary and find out the things you wish the Weasel twins would do to you?"

Phoenix turns her head, daggers coming out of her eyes as she walks over to him.

"Don't you dare talk about my best friends that way, Malfoy!" Phoenix says, her words dripping in venom. "Don't forget that you're in my house now. There's no daddy here to keep you from getting your arse kicked!"

Draco looks down and smirks, noticing that he has to look down to see her, making her anything but intimidating. He brings his lips down to her ear.

"I'll let you call me daddy." Draco whispers.

Phoenix pushes him back, with a look of disgust written on her face, causing Draco to laugh. She starts looking around her bedroom. "Do you see a bucket anywhere?"

Draco looks around the room, "No why?" He asks, curiously.

"I need something to throw up in after that." She gags, making Draco smirk.