𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

   The weather at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry had become colder over the following weeks, much like the shoulder Harry had been giving Phoenix since he confessed his feelings for her.

   Keeping her promise to Draco, Phoenix told him exactly what happened. To say he was shocked was an understatement.

   "You and Potter?!" Draco stood up in shock.

   "Draco I told you when you were in the muggle world, remember?" She reminded him.

   He stops and looks at her, "I thought you were fucking kidding!"

   Naturally, the word got around in the friend group that Harry let his feelings slip, and he hasn't spoken to anyone unless he absolutely had to.

   Although it was no surprise to Phoenix when Hermione asked her and Draco to meet her in the Gryffindor common room one night. She knew exactly what it was for.

   "Harry has agreed to teach us properly how to defend ourselves against the dark arts," Hermione told the pair, "You both probably already know what these are for."

   She stuck her hand in her pocket, and handed a coin to Phoenix and Draco.

   "This will tell you when we need you or if we have a lesson coming up. I enchanted loads of them to hand out after the meeting is over." Hermione explained.

   "This is actually really neat, Granger. Thank you," Draco praised.

   Hermione smiled, "Oh it was nothing really. I just hope we have a good turn out, for Harry's sake at least."

   "Oh trust me," Phoenix grinned, "You will."

   The next day, everyone attended the first meeting of what would become Dumbledore's Army. It happened exactly how Phoenix imagined it would (besides the occasional side glance Draco received for being the only Slytherin present).

   Everyone was now making their way back to the castle, buzzing about the new club.

  "Alright, first we need to figure out a place to practice without Umbridge finding out," Harry told the group of students walking behind him.