3.My family And The Luminous BLade

My Family And The Luminous Blade

My mother name is "Miel Araria"
My father's name is "Axel Araria"
and I have an older sister named "Amiela Araria" she's 4 years older than me and 7 now

I know how to walk now, but I didn't show it to my mother when I learned it in the age of 8 months, I only show it at the age of 1-1/2 year.

As for me when conversing, I only do it in my 2nd birthday to surprise them and im already expert now at talking.

My older sister always visit me and pinch my cheeks or play with me, all of the house here in the city are all the same, it's red roofed with white wall and a two floor house, my sister live at the 2nd floor while our parents and I are in the 1st.

I'm on my parents room but when I grow up, I will eventually get my own room at the 2nd floor. I also get to see my parents cuddling each other, adoring each other and showing their affection and I'm just watching them do that *sigh* I'm jealous.

My cousin, my uncle and my aunt visit us, their name is Ella Tropis, Rei Tropis and Tara Tropis.

My cousin is a girl with the same age as me, She's cute but she's still a kid, she act like a kid and shy, she's also a cheerful girl.

Me and my cousin always play hide and seek when I'm visiting their house or they visit us, though I try so hard to act like a big brother but she didn't treat me like one.

My sister don't really play with us and play with her friends but she's still bonding with us.

For a long time I didn't hear the mechanical voice of the system again but I know I'll hear it again when there's a quest.

###############################
################################

3 yrs had passed and I'm 6 now, my sister is 10 and we're all getting nervous for my lovely sister selection day that will happen next year.

At the age of five the system give me daily mission with no rewards to increase and hone my flexibility, strength, reflexes, agility and hand mastery, for me to be able to handle a sword in the future and I happily accept it even without rewards, I do it in my room till I've become 6 yrs old.

I only do it in one year and I already perfected it, the system teach me the faster and stronger ways of honing my senses.

I also forgot that 1 yr here is 5 yr at earth

We had dinner and go to sleep, my parents are praying hardly for my sister.

I also don't want my sister to get picked so I pray but the system told me my words won't reach the God so I gave up and leave it to fate.

Next day

*Yawn*

"Kirito!" Mother is calling me from the 1st floor of the house

"Yes mom I'm going there!"

I change my clothes to a white jacket and a white pants then I wear a white hat with a black pokeball emblem.

I grab my black shoulder bag and leave my room.

This day we were shopping with my aunt and my cousin.

Amiela: Oh they're here!
my sister said while looking at the open door

Aunt Tara: Yeah, are you ready?!

Amelia: Yes!
Said my sister while jumping from excitement

Aunt Tara: Hahahahah the kids are excited now let's hurry already big sis