16. My Pokemon

I approach the forest but before I even managed to take a step in the forest I saw a dozen of mankey hanging in the trees looking at me angrily.

I already know that the Pokemon in this world hated humans since this world is an alternative universe but it's truly surprising why this creatures hate humans.

Some of them leap through trees with their hand while some of them dash angrily in the ground approaching me fastly.

I grab the pokeball in my waist and release rhyperior, then unsheated my sword ready for fight.

I didn't need to order rypherior since after I release him he started to use Scary face and then use

Bulldoze: The user strikes everything around it by stomping down on the ground. This lowers the Speed stat of those hit.

Rypherior dash and jump to the mankey. The mankey panic and try to dodge but Rypherior fall down in one of the mankey and smash it with his foot, the mankey fainted and the ground cracked and lower the speed of the mankeys. Rypherior dash and jump again doing Bulldoze again and again.

I didn't just stare in awe because I dash through the mankey in the branches and slice them into two. After some time we eventually killed and defeated them. We enter the forest and start to look around, Just around a little bit of time, not even a minute. A string shot flew towards me but I dodge it and look at the culprit.

The culprit is a caterpie and it release a string shot again and this time I dash and dodge it then hit him with the scabbard of my katana.

BANG

The caterpie fainted and I grab a pokeball in the bag and capture it. I release caterpie and saw the it's still on fainted state because of the spirals on it's eyes. I use potion and forcefully let caterpie drink it since it can't drink a potion if it's unconscious.

I remember something and bought the pokedex from my inventory. I pull each side of the pokedex and focus the screen to caterpie.

This time I'm super excited to hear the mechanical voice of the pokedex more than the mechanical voice of the system.

{Caterpie the Worm Pokemon - For protection, it releases a horrible stench from the antenna on its head to drive away enemies.Its short feet are tipped with suction pads that enable it to tirelessly climb slopes and walls}

'Woah ahahha this is good' I turn around and use the pokedex to rypherior.

{Rypherior the Drill Pokemon - It can load up to three projectiles per arm into the holes in its hands. What launches out of those holes could be either rocks or Roggenrola. It relies on its carapace to deflect incoming attacks and throw its enemy off balance. As soon as that happens, it drives its drill into the foe}

'Cool' I thought to myself then turn around and saw caterpie looking at me 'It's not hostile to me?' 'System can you explain this?'

*The system tame the Pokemon for the sake of the Host*

'So you brainwash them or tame them?'

No Response

'*sigh* From the looks of it, the system brainwash the Pokemon and turn them to a normal Pokemon' 'All of the Pokemon in this world hate humans unlike the Pokemon world where ash is, but the system turn them into a Pokemon from the Pokemon world' 'That seems to be a plausible conclusion'

I grab caterpie with my hands and put him into my shoulder "Let's go now Rypherior" "Rmmh" Rypherior nod and follow me.

'I forgot to check caterpie' I thought and check caterpie.

Pokemon - Caterpie / Worm Pokemon

Gender : Female

Nature : Brave

Type : Bug

Ability - Shield Dust
(Damaging moves used by the opponent will not have an additional effect)

Skills - Tackle, String Shot, Bug Bite

Pokemon - Rypherior / Drill Pokemon

Gender: Male

Nature : Brave

Type - Ground, Rock

Ability - Lightning Rod
(Electric-type moves are drawn to this Pokémon. Electric-type moves will do no damage and the Pokémon's SP ATK is raised one stage)

Hidden Ability - Reckless
(The power of moves that have recoil damage is increased by 20%)

Skills - Dig, Earthquake, Fury Attack, Scary Face, Tackle, Hammer Arm, Horn Attack, Bulldoze, Smackdown, Stomp, Rock Blast, Drill Run, Tail Whip, Take down, Stone edge, Megahorn, Horn Drill, Brick Break, Rock Wrecker

We walk for half a minute when a group of Pokemon attack us again.

Several string shot flew towards me and I dodge them all but rypherior got wrapped in string shot even though it dodge. I dash through the numerous caterpie and hit them all with my scabbard, Rypherior broke free using it's strength and start to beat the caterpie's.

After some time we eventually defeated all of them and return to the plain land. After arriving in the plain land again I saw a flock of red and black bird Pokemon flying towards the forest direction from my left side.

'A flock of Fletchling!' I thought and follow them with my eyes "Rypherior follow me we're going to catch a Fletchling" I run to my left side near the horizon of the forest and saw the fletching flew over deep in the forest but I didn't let them.

"Rypherior use Rock Wrecker and hurl it to the flock of fletchling" 'I can't let them go away' "perior" Rhyperior nod and destroy the ground then pull it "Rypheeeeerioooorrr!!!!" Rypherior shout and Grab a huge boulder he created when he punch the ground.

The rock is much more bigger than rypherior but he jump and just toss it to the flock at the forest from afar.

Rock Wrecker : The user launches a huge boulder at the target to attack. The user can't move on the next turn.

*Bang!!* *Barghhh!!* Most of the trees broke by the huge boulder and some of the fletchling get smashed. All of the fletchling and one fletchinder look at the culprit and found us at the plain.

"Kruooooa!!!" The fletchinder shout then flew towards us and rypherior can't move since his hand our somewhat numb, I just wait for the fletching to lunge to me.

The fletchinder's body glow for a bit then it suddenly boosted it's speed. It spit fireballs to my direction but I unsheated my sword harder in the scabbard and blow the wind with a slash. The fireballs stop and fletchinder come out in one of the fireball with flames on it's body, the fletchinder angrily flew towards me instantly with it's fast speed and flames.

Flame Charge : The user cloaks itself with flame and attacks. Building up more power, it raises the user's Speed stat.

Agility : The user relaxes and lightens its body to move faster. It sharply boosts the Speed stat.

Ember: The target is attacked with small flames. It may also leave the target with a burn.

At a a couple of seconds the fletchinder is already in my front.