18. Dejavu

"Oh no" "Quick recall it!" Ella panicked and the Aron jump at her and since I'm so far away, I didn't have time to go there but I saw something from the corner of my eyes flew in the direction of Aron. A white something hit Aron and it throw aron out of the way.

I take a good look of what's the white something and found out that it's a string shot. I turn around and look at caterpie "Thank you caterpie and good job I'm going to reward you later" caterpie screech in joy because of the reward.

A/N: Well who the heck think it's a Pokemon?? Mind telling me readers.

I run through Ella and said "Recall it!" Ella recall the Pokemon "Why did it try to attack me??" Ella said terrified "Of course it would, you catch it without it's permission! And they hate humans!" I said and sigh in helplessness 'I wish that this girl won't come to troubles in future' I thought to myself while imagining what will happen which scare me.

Ella hug me and said "But you catch fletchling without her permission right?" "Yes" "Then why?" She said wondering why.

I look at her and saw that her terrified state suddenly vanish like it didn't happen.

"*sigh* I have a skill that help me tame Pokemon" I said while caressing her hair

"Really?! Can I have that skill also??" She said excitedly and keep pulling my shirt

"I'm the only one who can use it but I can tame the aron like your fletchling if you want" Ella felt disappointed when she heard me saying I'm the only one who can use it.

"Okay" Ella give the pokeball to me while I grab it and return it "Why did you return it?" Ella is puzzled why I grabbed the pokeball but return it suddenly.

"It's okay now" I smile and Ella push the button.

Aron materialize on the floor and look at Ella, Ella look at it then pick it up in the floor 'Arrgh it's so heavy but it's so cute~' Ella thought and smile happily at me "Kirito lets catch another one!"

I saw the face of Ella when he pick up Aron and blush because of cuteness.

I just smile at her then approach her and close the distance of my face to Ella. Ella blush and turn red because of this.

"I can't hold it back anymore" I said and look at her "H-Hold back what" I kiss her and we started kissing.

After a while we stop and I said "Just use two for now" "Okay" Ella said while blushing.

'Are we only 11 yrs old??" I thought to myself since I thought I'm not right from the start. Since all people act normally towards us.

I pick caterpie and we started to head out to the forest when we heard a voice from behind "Leader!!!" I turn around and saw Leo waving his hand furiously while having a shocked face when he saw my new Pokemons which is fletchling, caterpie and fletchinder.

Leo arrive near us when he notice the knocked Pokemons "Woah did you two do this?? Can I get some?" "We don't need it so it's okay" I said

Leo grab a pokeball from his bag and throw the pokeball to a random fletchling. He still going to throw the other one when I stop him "Stop! Choose that one, that's a Brave Nature one" I point to a particular fainted fletchling.

"Thank you!" Leo approach it and capture it, But then again he grab the last one but I stop him "don't use the last one!"  "Why?"  "You can catch your preferred Pokemon or a strong Pokemon with that pokeball when you manage to tame your own" Leo nod and said "Thank you again!" He wave his hand furiously then run back to the city.

"Kirito should we wait for John?" Ella said while waiting for my answer "Okay we will wait for him" I said then sit at the ground while playing with my Pokemon which approach me when I sit.

Rypherior sit at my side while fletchling flew to my lap and caterpie jump out from my shoulder to my lap. Fletchinder just play in the air gliding, diving and soaring in the air.

Ella want to do the same so she approach me then sit near me and relax herself. It's like we're having a picnic, the only thing we need is food.

A blonde girl can be seen running in the plain land heading towards the direction of Ella and Kirito. Kirito saw this and wave his hand.

The girl approach the two with shock visible in her face and stop in the fainted flock of fletchling. She grab a pokeball from her bag when she heard a voice "Stop that Leona" Kirito said and point to a specific fletchling "That fletchling nature is brave" Leona nod and capture it.

"Umm.. I'm going now, I'm going to catch another type"

"No, stop" I said and Leona only look at me wondering why did I stop her.

"You can come with us to the forest, we only need to wait for John" Leona nod and approach us and sit at the ground of grass.

After an hour the awkward atmosphere suddenly vanish when they saw a person leave the gate.

John wave her hand furiously while shouting our name. He stop when he saw the flock of Fletchling lying on the floor and grab a pokeball from his bag. "John" I call to him and he look at me wondering why I call him.

"That Pokemon there is a brave nature one" I point at a fletchling and he capture it.

'*sigh* They tend to catch the fainted and I just keep pointing at the brave ones which tire me out somehow'

I stand up then pick caterpie and said "Let's go now and catch your second and third Pokemon" They nodded and start following me