14.Mr.Oran

*Next Day*

I woke up and the first thing I saw is a erotic looking Ella, I said this because 'Her shirt is fucking unbuttoned and her bra is showing off, her shirt is laying down showing her shoulders and damn that's too erotic!!' I blush when this girl suddenly cling to my body and her chest touch my left arm. Suddenly my brother get too hard and in the lower part of my body suddenly emerged a mountain.

'Haha my brother is sure are lively' I thought while looking at a mountain in my pants "Ella wake up now" I wiggle Ella to wake her up and giggle with her cuteness "hmm....mm" "Ella wake up" I wiggle her again and this time seems successful.

"Kirito?" Ella call to my name and I just answer back "It's already morning" I said and get out of the bed.

"Wait!" Ella call me and tug my shirt from the back. I turn around and ask her "What is it?" Ella fidget with her fingers and said "Morningkisses?" She becomes red and avert her head blushing.

*gulp*

'Oh shit what am I going to do?'

'Last time she caught me off guard but now I'm not'

"Y-You don't like it?" Ella said while not looking at me and gazing from far away.

"A-Ah that's not it"

"Then why are you hesitating?" This time Ella look at me and doubt my words.

Ella crawl from bed to me and pull me 'Why is this girl so aggressive??' *gulp* she close her eyes and close her face to me.

*gulp*

I can't take it anymore and kiss her, then we stay like that for a while, moving our tongue's to each other.

After a while, I stop it since this girl isn't planning to stop "Let's go now, I'm sure they're all already are waiting for me downstairs"

Ella nod and I signal to her to leave which she do. I bring out my clothes from the closet and leave my room, then go downstairs.

When I arrive at the first floor of the building I only saw some of my yearmates and it seems like we woke up early.

I head to the bathroom and twist the door knob of one of the five bathrooms but can't do it, I head to the next one and it's the same, then next one and then at the last.

It seems like my teammates is enjoying their bath and I have to wait for a time till they come out of it.

After some time Ella arrive and also wait along with me, a while have passed and one of the door open revealing a girl.

Leona come out of the bath her blonde hair that tied into a bun since she's bathing, her violet eyes stare to me and she smile "Did you wait for too long?" "Don't sweat it" I look at Ella and signal her to go first.

After Leona come out and leave another door open and reveal Victoria, "Did I take too long?" She said nervously "It's okay" She look at me and leave shortly.

Time skip

After I'm done bathing I saw a Yellow haired boy with blue eyes waiting in front of my door "Did you wait too long?" I ask Leo "No, I didn't"

I leave and head to the door outside but surprisingly there's a trainer waiting at the door, not letting all of my yearmates to leave and telling them to go at the dining room since there's no living room here.

I nod and head to there and surprisingly found all of them except Leo, seems like he didn't saw the trainer and just head to bathroom.

I sit beside Ella and John then stare at all of my yearmates, some of them already know each others and become friend, one of them is John since I heard from him that all the boys is his friend already. It looks like John is the connector for them since they're awkward with each ofher and John is the only one who's manage to befriend them all.

As I look at them and giggle internally with how awkward they are to each other and a certain girl keep talking at my side, the trainer in the door arrive with Leo fresh from the bath.

He signaled Leo to sit and look at us and said "Okay I'm your supervisor in this ordeal of catching Pokemon" he paused and look at each one of us "I'm Oran Scheiner and a Platinum Rank Pokemon Trainer and raise here to become a Trainer"Yesterday, you all had a day to yourselves to get used to the idea of being a Pokemon Trainer. In the next five days you will collect as much information you could get from them, and I will come here daily to give you all advice and lectures, so don't be afraid to ask questions"

"Why would the league throw the new trainers to the wild? Wouldn't it be better to just give prospective trainers a starter and help them tame it? The odds of surviving in the wilds and catching a wild Pokemon without help are extremely slim"

"And that is why the League felt that the ordeal was the best course of action to take" "They felt that the ordeal will prove to them and the new trainers that they could handle the dangers of taking missions. As a Pokemon Trainer, you may have to take mission that will required you to leave the city state and go beyond the walls. Which is very dangerous, we can't have a wimp in our Association and leave the citizens endangered"

"But if the new trainers die then how can this district be crowded with trainers?" A black haired boy with black eyes wearing a trainers uniform asked, and it's Carl

"It's because of every years survivor of ordeal and the orphanage trainers"

"Orphanage trainers?" This time I asked since this seems like an interesting info for me

"Orphanage Trainers are the childrens with no parent or their parent died and raised to become a trainer, just like me I'm one of them"

The whole day pass by and we barraged the trainer, Mr.Oran with questions.