Chapter 15 Meeting the S.U.F

Last time on Kamen rider Decade x Animeverse!

There is the unexpected Kamen rider known as Quiz has arrived with his team to be helping of our heroes to fight against on the villains.

And now Airi has joined in the Middle School, spending time with (Y/N) but Rachel dislikes on her, and their rivalry has been increasingly and now she have of the Yandere side that terrifying him.

And Narutaki has hired the dealer kaijin name Aberella, assassinate to killing on our young hero known as Kamen rider Decade.

But he not the only one for the assassinate, but Kamen rider G4 has been send by Dark Decade in order to killed him. And only to be foiled by the S.U.F.

And now.... They only have four month for the U.A What is the answer to be expecting for....

Seeing of our heroes are arriving inside of the hanger room of the S.U.F made them to be surprised and flabbergasted, as they were surprised there is base under the museum. 

And meeting of Doggie Kruger the commander of S.U.F.

Doggie: Welcome.... To the Special United Force.

He smiles at them.

As (Y/N) and his friends can't help to makes of the jawdropped staring toward at Doggie's appearance.

(Y/N): Is that the....

Airi: A dog?

Izuku: No, no, no, no, no, no he must be have the quirk on him. His quirk is the dog so that make he has the appearance of the dog.

He let out of the nervous expression staring toward at Doggie, while the other kids are shooking their head.

Making Doggie let out of the chuckles staring at the amusement of the youth are to be chattering each other.

Quiz: Yeah.... Actually he not even like a human or dog humanoid like you guys...

Gangs: Eh?

Snipe: Yep! Boss is actually is...

Rogue: An Alien.

Gang: Eh?

As the gang let out of the open wide with the shocked looks on their face, while three of the agents can't help themselves to be snickering.

As the gangs looking checking on Doggie in remained silenced as they're kept the opens wide looks before they....

Gangs: Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?!?!?!?

Making Doggie let out of the exhausted sigh, and hearing the sound of snickering and making Doggie turns facing to see of his three agents are snicker under their helmets.

Except the Ninja known as Snake Eyes remained to be silent and staring stoically in neutrals.

Doggie: Kujo, Mondo, Smith please stop making fun on the children, you know? 

Snipe: Sorry, sir.

Doggie: Now then.... Come with me.

As the middle schoolers started follows on Doggie included the three riders alongside with the silent ninja with the armor.

As they're arriving to be exited out of the hanger room, revealing the command center of the Special United Force.