Chapter 9 Kamen Rider W Part 2

Last time on, Kamen rider Decade!

Our heroes has arrive to the world of Kamen Rider W

Encountering meeting the user of the W are the brothers. Hiroshi and Phillip and the reporter Rosa Aka Rose.

But however.... she was kidnapped by Kamen Rider Eternal!

Before the gang could save her but they were interrupted by the colleague of Jessica and Rina the professional sniper gun. 

Will they're reach it to save Rosa? 

As (Y/N) with gangs staring at Storm each other, he narrows his eyes looking at her making a neutral looks holding her rifle in defensive ways pointing at (Y/N) without moving a muscle.

(Y/N): Who are you? Why are you here?!

Storm: My name isn't that important. I'm here to stop you from destroying this world, Decade.

She point her rifle carefully at him making the gang to looked surprised at her words.

Midoriya: You're wrong!

Ryuji: He's right!

(Y/N): Look! I'm not your enemy! You're got the wrong enemy over there!  Why are you targeting at me?!

Storm: Because you are the threat of entire multiverses.

She was preparing to shoot at (Y/N)

Inner (Y/N): Damn! What she mean I'm the threat of the multiverse? She won't listen to me what I'm going to say.

He wanted to take out his driver but he knew Storm would pull the trigger if he tried to take out his driver or done any reckless thing.

Before she could pull her trigger suddenly there's a portal standing next to her making them surprised seeing a shadow figure could coming towards on Storm.

???: Yo, yo, yo, yo! What's up brotha!

Making Storms rolls her eyes in annoyed while the other to be confuse seeing the shadow person revealing a man.

Scout: Scout is in the house! How you doing Stormy?

Stormy: First of all, don't call me "Stormy". And second of all why are you here, Scout?

Scout: Ugh! I got bored in the HQ something else. Heavy will killed me if I eat the Sandvich again, Commander kinda find out about me to train of the new recruits, but I kinda bored treating them like the slave and I'm king. Terry was kinda pissed off when me and Garry prank his Mini Fridge explode with paint hahahaha that was funny! But it's actually hurt bro. Oh have you seen Drake, he went missing not going to mission for the while ago. Oh and Rina will killed me if I peep her or the other girls when they're in the shower at the bath.

Storm: You did what?!

She showing murderous and killing intent aura, with the death glare while holding her shotgun pumping up the gun.