Chapter 16 Senran Kagura Part 1

Last time on Kamen rider Decade x Animeverse!

Our heroes has meeting the Secret Organization Agency known as Special United Force or S.H.F, they have been protecting humanity after the Quirks has existence in this world.

Meeting the Commander and Leader of Earth Branch in S.H.F. Doggie Cruger alongside with his sub-commanders Swan and Hugh Stein.

And now (Y/N) accepted become the position become the Agent of S.H.F and working alongside with the fellow Kamen riders Agents.

Will (Y/N) will to become what it mean... To become of the True Kamen riders? 

And now seeing of Rachel releasing of yawning, sleeping in her bed peacefully. Before glancing and narrow eyes to glaring at her rival... Airi Kurenai.

She currently sleeping in peacefully and happiness, while she hugging the hugging pillow of..... (Y/N) (L/N).

As Rachel couldn't help to making a gagged in disgusted seeing her weirdness and disgusted. She always thought the Granddaughter of previous Kamen rider Kiva. Wateru Kurenai was too be shy.... But to be see her lovey dovey toward (Y/N).

Inner Rachel: Great..... I can't believe she going  be roommate, after she has joins us and she become close with (Y/N). It keep me frustration! But I think I needed to clear my mind that... Pudding!

She smiles happiness, to thinking of her favourite food. Before she removes her blanket off her, and then get off bed.

As Rachel going downstairs in quietly, while she says pudding in repeating time. Pudding is her favourite foods it always help her calm down when she sad or angry, to forget thing.

Rachel: Pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding! 

She arrives in the fridge, she has the secret fridge that has all of the pudding inside. She hid it from (Y/N) and even her rival Airi, if they found out she had pudding, before opens it seeing of her happy looks has gone.

Suddenly her skin went into like pale and her feeling went in filled with horror on her eyes, seeing there is no pudding inside of the fridge.

Rachel: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Making the birds flicked out their wings to fly away, scared from the screamed, making everyone to be turns on the lights, startled from the screams. 

As (Y/N) with Ryuji, George and Airi rushes to go downstairs, as they are arriving seeing of Rachel crying in miserable and sadness.

(Y/N): Rachel, what wrong?!

Ryuji: Are we under attack?!

As (Y/N) take out his ride booker in sword mode, as Ryuji takes out his fists for some combat in defensive stance.

As Rachel weeping and crying, before she turns facing toward at her friends and grandmother.

Rachel: Guys..... My pudding.... Has been taken....

(Y/N): You have the pudding?!

Airi: Pudding here?!

Oh yes...  Airi is the big fan of the pudding? 

Rachel: Now you freaking care for that?! My pudding has ca...

However she was interrupted.

They're heard the sounds of the creaks from nearby close to them, making them turns facing at the random directions. As Ryuji closeby to the switch light, he turns on the light.