Chapter 8 Kamen Rider W Part 1

Last time, on Kamen rider Decade

(Y/N) and the other gangs has arrived to the previous world.

And meeting Ragna and his friends to defeated Weather Dopant, known as Relius Clover the father of Carl.

And using the new power of Ragna transformed him into a weapon to defeated the kaijin.

And it was the time to goodbye to Ragna and his time has time up and vanished away expects for his closet friends to remember him as the protector of the world and the future and the people.

And Relius's body was the doll.

Reincarnated to bring them back as the dead in the doll's body.

And what is the next journey of 4 friends?

Meanwhile in night

There is a young woman walking in the street alone in the middle of the night.

Until she got the phone called. She accepts the call.

Woman: Hello? Hey mum, I'm fine. I just going home by my own. Okay love you too.

She hang before she walked suddenly she didn't notices the noises coming from the bushes and watching her. Making her froze from walking before turning to the bushes where the sound.

Woman: Hello? Is someone there?

She stared at the bit before she shrugged her shoulder continue to walking again suddenly she felt something wrapped on her leg.

Causing her to be flinched slowing looked down where it is, revealing some sort of string likes spider web on her leg.

Woman: What the...?

Suddenly she was forced being pulled by the webs she tried to grab on but failed to escape being pulling and something grabbed by her neck choking.

Revealing a Spider Dopant on the Building.

Spider Dopant: Ahh, Rosa still beautiful you are.

Rosa: Wh-Who are you?!

Spider Dopant: Didn't you know? The one who broke my heart and I'm the creepy stalker.

Making her realize that and who it is.

Rosa: J-Jonathan?!

Spider Dopant: Bingo! Yeah, that's right! You see I'm going to enjoy your suffering.

Rosa: P-Please don't do this!

Spider Dopant: Too late, so goodbye my love.

He let go of her neck, making her fall down to her death and screaming suddenly someone in armor figure catch her in the air in his arms making her blush landed on the ground.