Chapter 13: The Final Fight

Kya's POV:

     As soon as the go-ahead was given I felt Halfie-Nii's aura spike. There was most likely a big attack in the making. My thoughts were confirmed when a huge glacier came towards me like a surging wave. Activating Ten in time was not that hard, thus the glacier split in two around me.

     There was huge energy that encompassed my half of the stadium. The people behind me are getting an icy chill. When the fog had cleared I had two ice spikes on either side of me.

      Oohs and Awes were heard all around the stadium. It was like an echo coursing through an empty tunnel. Halfie-nii's face twisted into a mix of confusion and excitement. My lips turned upwards as I met his gaze. There was a sickly sweet smile settling on my face as we held eye-contact.

     Within the few seconds he was distracted I took it to ambush him. I swiftly ran up behind Halfie-nii and then took a nen-infused and then struck the back of his neck.

     The smile never left my face as I watched as Halfie-nii's unconscious body slowly crumpled to the ground made of cement.

     Before he could reach the cement I sped over to catch his almost lifeless body. As I softly set him down on the ground cheers had erupted from the crowd, along with a collection of gasps. I felt a flare of flaming aura as I set Halfie-nii down. I thought I fixed that little problem. I turned and glared at the source of aura and felt it die down just as fast as it arose.

     Med bots soon came into the arena to carry Halfie-nii off of the fighting arena's floor safely. I jumped up and down in excitement for the fact that I had finally had a decent fight. Maybe not as tough as I would have liked, maybe I should drag them out a bit longer? Or would that be too mean? Nonetheless, he lasted just as long as I expected him to.

     As I turned to face the crowd I felt a very similar aura spike. Shivers ran down my back as I realized how sexual the aura was. As I finished turning my body I quickly scanned through the crowd of spectators and my eyes finally landed on who I was looking for, Hiso-nii!

     A small weirded out smile settled on my face as I remembered what Killu-nii and Gon-chan told me to do when I felt Hiso-nii's aura get like that. Smile awkwardly and hope he does not defile you. I think they called him a pedophile? I shrugged my shoulders and pushed that thought away and to the back of my mind. I came out of my thoughts to see Hiso-nii holding up a finger. I understood almost immediately and activated Gyo.

     In an illuminated pink bubblegum color words floated above his finger. What was above his finger was no surprise, 'Win'. He licked his lips and winked down at me, expecting a reply most likely. I put my finger up and displayed this message to him, 'Of course!♡' I felt another wave of his aura and looked for his response floating above his finger. There was only a cutesy little heart to mimic my own that I had just used in my message. I smiled up at him, putting my finger down being satisfied with our exchange. I exited the arena.

     Once I had gotten back to one of the waiting rooms I sat down and stared up at a T.V. screen that was broadcasting the fight between the Pomeranian and Emo-kun accompanied by Dark Shadow-chan.

     The fight was brief with the winner being the Pomeranian. I felt bad for Dark Shadow-chan as the sudden and bright explosions must have frightened him. Emo-kun had resigned when he had realized the pain that pomeranian was inflicting on Dark Shadow-chan.

     And with that, it was almost time for the final match. I was determined to win as I had just basically promised Hiso-nii that I would. I was on the table meditating while doing a one-handed handstand when my peace was rudely interrupted.