Chapter 16: Endeavour is A Scumbag

Kya's POV:

My eyes narrowed into a sharp glare aimed towards Halfie-nii's no-good father. As my eyes focused on my prey I could hear near maniacal laugh echo from Hiso-nii's direction. With my nen activated I felt all of the presences around me, every flare of emotion I felt resonate through my body. As Endeavor finally processed what I had said his demeanor became more meek. He shrunk into himself for a few seconds before regaining his confident attitude. This did not go unnoticed by Hiso-nii, via the giggle that resonated from his direction once again. 

Endeavor started again once he was done being scared of a 15-year old. "Do you know what this fiend of a child did to me? It was unacceptable! Horrendous! Utterly-" He didn't get to finish his complaints because I decided that it was about time that I jumped in. I couldn't let him slander my cute and innocent demeanor, could I? "But what about what you did? Are you going to tell them that you were verbally abusing your son?" My glare had softened at this point and my mouth formed a sickly sweet smile. I knew I had won. 

Endeavour did not get a chance to refute my claim when the Ratman maniacally chuckled from his spinney chair. "Why don't we check the security cameras?" My head whipped to his direction, "Wait, we actually have those? I knew you liked to watch us suffer!" I had a triumphent look on my face as I crossed my arms across my chest. The Caterman just sighed with disappoint. For reasons that are still unknow, Hiso-nii had not killed or injured anyone in the room yet. I am glad he understood that rule. 

Endeavour decided that he couldn't be caught if he just burnt Nezu's computers, so he did. This only lead to incriminate him further. When Dadzawa the Caterman started his line of questioning I smelt a familiar smell lean over my shoulder. Bubblegum, yum! "Is this the flaming asshole that you put out with a fire extinguisher, my dear Kya." Hisoka whispered  in my ear, so low that only I could pick it up. I just nodded slowly as I was watching in amusement Endeavour flare up with emotion. Hisoka hummed to himself and then suddenly he was behind Endeavour. 

Endeavour POV:

As Aizawa was grilling me on talking some sense into my son I had suddenly smelt a strong scent of bubblegum come from behind me. When I turned around I saw that weird looking clown that was with that little brat behind me. "And what are you doing?!" I yelled out for an attempt at invoking fear at this peon. It did not have the effect that I was hoping, he smiled in such a cruel way that I visibly shuddered. 

If it was even possible his smile widened even more, stretching the whole length of his face. But then he spoke, "Are you the one that was ever so mean to my little Kya-chan?" It was like he was a little kid batting their eyelashes for a piece of candy, but 100x more vicious and double the evil intent of that. My heart felt like it had stopped. "I-I was not mean to her! She got in the way of me talking to my son about his performance in the festival! It was none of her business!" 

And then I felt it. An intense bloodlust that you would feel from facing tens of dozens villain's. How could so much evil intent come from one being. I felt like I was blacking out, as I stepped back blindly towards Nezu's desk to only run into it. He was a predator that was hunting his prey, and I was on the receiving end of his primal instincts. 

Then it all just stopped. My vision had come to me, I looked down to see the brat had just kicked the clown in the shins. Looking at the scene closer I could tell who was in charge. The brat's eyes had narrowed at the clown, but the clown seemed pleased. He licked his lips at the tension and raised his perfectly manicured hands up in the air, surrendering. Then the brat smiled, pivoted on her foot and spun to face in my direction. 

"So Mr. Flaming man, I just saved your life. Do you want to admit that you were verbally abusing your son, and most likely physically doing so at home as well?" My eyes widened with shock. How dare this child utter such filth. And how dare she know so much, how did she come to such a correct conclusion with such little information? "I did no such thing you insufferable brat. There is no proof of such things happening, so all you have are baseless accusations that you may as well have pulled from your ass."

Her eyes sharpened, and now the evil intent was oozing from her every pore. I choked on my defensive words and I had the sudden urge to just confess. "I did it." It slipped out before I could even stop it. Her eyes softened and she put back on that sickly smile that she liked to wear when she talked to me. "It is not very baseless when you admit to it Endeavour." Aizawa had stepped in. As he said these words his hair flew up and his capture weapon was tied around me. 

As I was being dragged away from the room I heard a giggle come from that brat as she waved be goodbye with her innocent act turned all the way up. Eventually Aizawa came to a stop pulling me, and handed me over to Detective Tsukachi. Who was awaiting my arrival with quirk cancelling cuffs held out in preparation to clasp around my wrists. As Aizawa was walking away I could see him shaking his head in disbelief. My head was hung low, but I had a smile on my face. I will get out of this and that brat will pay. I will get her expelled, I will ruin her life just as she has ruined my reputation. 

Kya POV:

After that flaming piece of poop was dragged away I turned to face the Ratman once again. "I think it would be the greatest thing ever if you gave Hiso-nii a job here. As a training instructor! He can whip all of my fellow classmates into shape, and they will improve by leaps and bounds. Whaddya say, Mr. Ratman?" I could see his gears turning in his head as he was going through all of the potential paths that we could go down. 

And then his furry head nodded with affirmation, "Welcome to UA Mr. Hisoka, you will be a training instructor. I am sure that this will be a very profitable experiment on my part. You start tomorrow." At least the Ratman acknowledged Hiso-nii's talent! I mean if a so-called Pro Hero was scared of him he obviously  was super duper strong!

"Oops! And one more thing!" The Ratman looked at me with questioning but motioned for me to continue. "He needs somewhere to stay, and I'll stay with him!" And as I said this the door had opened and Aizawa immediately answered, " Absolutely not! He's a pedo!"

I shrugged, "I don't know what that means, but I guess I am still staying with my precious Caterman. Sorry Hiso-nii!" 

Nobody's POV:

And at this point in time Aizawa's anxiety levels finally came back down to a reasonable level. 

The author won't let you die today Aizawa! MWAHAHHA.

A/N: Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I have been super stressed. HEHE I am mentally stable. :)

Have a nice day or night, or whatever you are having the rest of. A breakfast burrito perhaps? That sounds so damn goooood. q^p