Chapter 3: First Impressions Are Everything! Or... not.

Kya's POV

     "So you're suggesting I can stay with the caterpillar man until you track out my parents? I get the first part, but how are you going to find my parents if you don't know what my last name means?" These individuals are true bakas! Before responding, the hairy mammal had an astonished expression and a deliberate glance "You know, Aizawa, she makes a good point. What if we just put her in Class 1-A and call it a day? For me, it would mean less paperwork." "OK, just try not to smash anything in class or in my place," the Caterman said, looking between me and the fuzzy critter. YAY! I have a place to stay! I have never lived in an apartment before! I wonder if it will be just as cool as my room! WAIT! I don't have Mr.Pickle with me! Why did I have to leave him in my room?! MR. PICKLEEEE!

Aizawa's POV

     She was smiling a second ago and now she is crying, what the hell did I say? She keeps whispering Mr. Pickle under her breath. Is that an animal of hers?

Kya's POV

     I brush aside my tears and get down to business with the most pressing issue at hand. "So, when do you think we'll be able to visit a stuffed animal store? Or even a candy store? Nee-san ate the remains of my chocobos, therefore I need more." After that, I'm quite sure I became a bit of a mumbler. "We can go tomorrow after class," the Caterman deadpanned, "it is already really late and I have things to do." That appears to be acceptable; just wait, Mr. Pickle, I'll bring you a brother!

Mini Timeskip

     Mr. Aizawa had put me on the couch with a blanket when I observed something lurking in the shadows... A CAT! "What's your cat's name, Caterman?" "His name is AppleSauce," the man said with a grim expression... well, as much as he could achieve with all those bandages. "That's just a fantastic name! It's just purrfect for him! See what I did there?" The man appeared to have died on the inside, but that is an issue for tomorrow. Today I'll be sleeping with AppleSauce. I was cuddled up on the couch with AppleSauce and my blanket when I heard a faint, " traitor..." Mr. AppleSauce is pretty cool, I like him.

Timeskip x2

      A quiet alarm sounded throughout the home as I awoke. I stood there for a few moments, waiting momentarily only for Caterman to stroll out with a lifeless look on his face. "You'll be late for school if you don't get up. In the fridge, I have juice boxes and applesauce. Pick your poison." That was the only thing I got, and I was absolutely content with it! Juice boxes and applesauce?! With lightning speed, I hopped up and slipped on the uniform Furry Mammal had given me the day before. I walked to the fridge to get my healthful breakfast, and as I looked around the kitchen, I realized I'd have to increase this Caterman's sugar intake. Or wait, can he not eat too much sugar because it will mess with him? I don't want to put my beloved Caterman to death! All the way to the school building, I was debating this in my thoughts.

      I stepped into my classroom and noticed a boy in the back with half-red, half-white hair. I'm going to call him Halfie, and then I'm going to call the other boy with blue hair and glasses.... My train of thought was interrupted when the boy with glasses spoke up " If I may inquire, who are you?" With jerky gestures, the blue kid said. AHA! I got it! Mr. Robo will be his name. I opened my mouth to speak, but Caterman cut me off before I could say anything! Rude! "I'm counting on you to show her around because she's a new transfer student." He then turned to face me and motioned for me to take a seat. Am I supposed to sit there? Because of the time it took me to move Caterman's face deadpanned. Why did that happen?

     Whelp, he pointed to the seat next to Halfie, therefore he'll be my first pal! I took a step towards the back and sat in my seat "Hello, Halfie! Will you be one of those heroes as well?" Halfie gave me a sidelong glance and said, "Not Halfie, but Todoroki Shoto. Do you not also aspire to be a hero?" I pouted as I turned around; he was just too serious! BORING!

     Ignoring his question, I notice the Pomeranian and the man he's with, who I saw the day before. They were interesting! I leaped from my seat and landed on the shoulders of Red Spiky. I'm not sure what to say. They're quite inviting, almost as inviting as Leorio's. Red Spiky gazed up at me, puzzled at first, but then recognizing me, which led to his happiness. At the very least, someone was pleased to see me! "Hello there! You're the same kid from the day before! Have you gotten lost? You should probably go across the street to the elementary school for the younger kids!" I fixed my gaze on him. I was disappointed because I don't appear to be that short! Okay, so maybe I was. I was 4' 5" the last time I checked. However, Nee-San grew! I'll do the same! "HEY! I'm 15 years old, just like you!" I eventually got Pomeranian's attention, and he began to shout, sparks flying from his hands "What's that? You're a knucklehead! And you certainly aren't allowed to be here! You murdered someone yesterday! AND THEN SAID, "OOPS!" AIZAWA WHAT IS THIS BITCH DOING IN THIS PLACE?" When I shocked him with my nen, it was just low enough to knock him out for a few moments. Red Spiky screamed, " BakuBro!"

     "Red Spiky, don't worry, he'll wake up in about five minutes! I thought he'd be able to handle it, but obviously not! That was a low-voltage situation! He also screamed at me! Does he not like me?" Red Spiky immediately lifted me off his shoulders and appeared concerned, leading me to believe that I started crying. "He doesn't hate you. You're going to be alright! He's the same way with everyone. However, I don't recall you murdering anyone. Ahh! Stop crying! Please!" When I sensed different presences enter the room, I stopped crying and took my gaze away from Red Spiky. A female with a black ponytail and enormous boobs was the first person I noticed. WHY?! I want to get bigger! Bisky Now I understand what you're going through! When I was snatched from Red Spiky's arms and thrust into... numerous arms? "Shoji-kun? Do you think you'll be able to get her to stop crying?" Big Boobs remarked. I felt a nod and was lifted up to see the person's face. I instantly became more cheerful! He's a Ninja, after all! He was identified as Shoji by someone, so he is Ninja Shoji! I smiled at him and realized there were 22 people in the room, including myself and Caterman. When I heard Caterman talk, I looked up "Kya Zoldyck is your new classmate. I promise she's 15 years old." This was my first encounter with Class 1-A! My new friends!