Chapter 6: Beginning of the Sport's Festival!

Kya's POV

     Caterman awoke me this morning and handed me three applesauces. THREE! Something serious must be going on because my limit has been two for a time now. I shrugged and changed into my outfit. I took my new Unicorntopia stuffie, Mr. Sparkles the third, and followed Caterman out the door.

Le Time Skip

     Caterman stated that today was the Sport's Festival, and that I would have to put in a lot of effort to win. That was fine with me, as long as he didn't take away my stuffie in the process. However, he didn't! To get into my gym suit, I headed to the girls' locker room. Everyone seems to have gotten there before me. "Hello Zoldyck- kun, kero," Froppy-chan said as she turned to face me. " Kero, are you ready for the festival?" When I heard my last name, my smile faded for a moment, but I soon recovered and answered, "So ready Froppy-chan!" I'm looking forward to having fun!" "The goal of this event is to expose people to heroes, not to have a good time, Zoldyck." Big Boob chimed in.

Another Time Skip

     Ninja-nee and I met up and headed towards the starting area, waiting for our class to be called. "Do you want to get on my shoulders, it'll be easier for you to see." Ninja-nee asked, looking down at me. I nodded and started to climb up when I heard Halfie say something to Broccoli.

     "I think from an objective standpoint we know that I am stronger than you Midoriya. I will beat you even though I am sure you have All Might in your corner." Broccoli looked shocked at this but quickly shot back, " Yes you are. Probably one of the most powerful and capable in this class, but I will try to beat you." I was not expecting him to respond, Broccoli was just so quiet that I never expected an answer.

     After that, I tuned out the noise. When I heard, "WELCOMING THE SURVIVORS OF A VILLAIN ATTACK, CLASS 1-A!" I was instantly blinded by the brilliance of the sun as Ninja-nee began to walk out. That was a very dimly lit tunnel. I looked around and noticed with my Gyo that auras were shifting, with certain areas being stronger than others. Especially on a man who appeared to be on fire. Does anyone have a fire extinguisher? He should go get that checked out.

     The other classes were introduced, and we were greeted by a really attractive woman. "Let's bring up the first-year representative for the address. Katsuki Bakugou." Who was it, exactly? Then I noticed the enraged Pomeranian approaching the lovely lady. So that is what his name was! When the Pomeranian began to speak, I paid close attention. "I simply want you to know that I'm going to win." he says. I then heard a barrage of enraged yells from all of the classrooms, as well as Robo-kun ranting at the Pomeranian about respect. Was it a terrible thing I couldn't help but laugh? "It's not my fault that you're all stepping-stones to my victory." the Pomeranian continued. Ouch, that would hurt, I don't like being stepped on.

     The lovely lady then added, "All of these young, powerful people turn me on! Let's get this party started!" She pulled out a gadget that resembled a rifle, but it began to project a barrage of words. "What does she mean by 'turns me on'?" I asked Ninja-nee while everything was going on. Ninja-nee raised his eyes to me and said he'd tell me when he was older. Isn't it true that we're the same age? Well, he's more mature than me, so it's not a big deal. "I'm going to put you down on the ground now, good luck," Ninja-nee said again.

     "Good luck to you as well!" I said brightly to Ninja-nee. The lovely lady announced the first activity, which was to be an obstacle course. When the countdown began, I was already on the ground. I was probably looking down at Mr. Sparkles the third of Unicorntopia with a determined expression on my face, since I was going to give it my all. And I was going to be victorious!