So, what are we?

Sapnap pushed a6d away from him and started to freak out, he felt his back up against the wall. A6d just looked at him with look of both confused and concerned. He slowly walked towards Sapnap and brought his hands out for Sapnap to take them and Sapnap did. The Christian softly squeezed a6d's hands to help him calm down.

"What's wrong? Did I do something?" A6d's voice had a tint of concerned behind it. He noticed that Sapnap had a tear streaming down his face and so he brought his hand up and wiped it away. Sapnap grabbed a6d's hand again and pulled him into a hug. His hands landed onto a6d's waist and held him tightly.

"It's just, my parents would send me to a conversion therapy camp if they find out. I don't want to lose you. I love you." Sapnap looked into a6d's violet eyes, he never took notice into how beautiful his eyes were. The dark eye makeup made his eyes stand out even more. He brought his hands up and took hold of a6d's hands and gave a quick kiss his lips.

"If they do find out, I'll make sure they won't take you away. I promise I'll keep you safe if they find out." A6d's face read determination and squeezed Sapnap's hands to give him more reassurance. Even though a6d was wearing platforms, he was still shorter than Sapnap by three inches. Sapnap felt a small smile slowly creeping on his face as a6d placed his head into Sapnap's neck. The Christian teen rested his head against the Satanist's head and both stood there in silence for a while. The two let each other go and when they faced each other they smiled as they held the other's hands. Sapnap planted on top of a6d's forehead as the Satanist smiled while softly giggling.

"Thank you. You're really cute when you look determined." Sapnap looked at a6d with his own soft smile as a6d pouted. Sapnap knows that a6d likes it when he's called "cute" or "adorable" but a6d tries to keep his composure. His dark lipgloss remained on his lips even after the kissing. Sapnap brought one of his hand onto his lip and saw that some of the lipgloss was his lip. He unconsciously licked his lips and tasted cherries.

"Didn't expect you to be a cherry type of person." Sapnap jokingly said which cause the Satanist to blush. A6d took his hands back and placed them over his face to try to conceal the blush on his pale face. Sapnap placed his hands onto a6d's waist and smiled again. He won't admit it, but a6d tends to being out a side of him that very few people know. Very few people know about his sexuality: one of the priest who also teaches at their high school and two other people from the church he goes to who just so happens to go to their high school. Well, it is a very small town after all. A6d let his hands fall from his face and grabbed his phone.

"It's 4:14, we should probably head home." A6d back away from Sapnap and exited the alleyway with Sapnap following behind him. However, just before the two let a6d turned around to face Sapnap.

"So, what are we?" A6d's question surprised Sapnap. Sapnap walked closer to a6d, cupped his face and kissed him. A6d wrapped his arms around Sapnap's chest and tilted his head to deepen the kiss. The two separated with another string of saliva on their lips. Sapnap placed his hands onto a6d's waist once again.

"A6d?" The one in question looked at Sapnap with a rather large blush across his face. Sapnap looked at his glossed lips and saw that the lipgloss was mostly gone.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" A6d brought his arms to Sapnap's neck and jumped up with a huge smile on his face.

"Yes. Yes. A thousand times yes." A6d couldn't be anymore happier to know that Sapnap asked him out. They both know that they would have to keep their relationship a secret from everyone since word can spread around incredibly fast. The two exited the alleyway and looked around to see that there wasn't anyone around to see them. Sapnap kissed a6d once more and headed to his home. A6d stayed around a little longer and walked to his respected home. He could feel that his face was still warm from the make out sessions and complements he had revived from Sapnap, but didn't care. He was just happy to be dating his long time crush.

"My brother is going to ask so many questions." A6d groaned in annoyance. He does love his brother, Louis (fake name), it's just that Louis can be very overprotective of a6d.