Two new friends?

~in this they go to church on Saturdays, this is not for plot purposes, I just forgot that they hung out on Friday~

A6d helped his mom get the groceries into the house since his brother had his part time job and his dad was still at work. His mom would volunteer at a homeless shelter twice a month on Saturdays, which the church also volunteers at and so she'll get reticular for having her son dress and follow "something so evil and sinful". Every time she'll tell them that that's none of their business and he's not hurting anyone, she's happy that an old high school friend, Fundy's mom, would always tell the church people to stop saying bothering her. She also became friends with Bad's mom and the two wouldn't judge her or her family just because a6d is into other things. A6d's mom brought the last bag of groceries in and began to put items away as a6d helped as well.

"So, Vin, how was your time in the forest?" She side as she watched her son struggling a bit with a giant water bottle case, which is for the homeless shelter. He placed it inside the pantry as he was answering his mom's question.

"I had fun. It was really nice and quiet." He didn't mention him hanging out with Sapnap. His parents knows that he's gay, it's just that he doesn't know if they would keep it a secret. He and Louis would take each other's secrets with them and never tell anyone, even if their lives depended on it.

"That's good. Tomorrow at around 3, I'm volunteering at the shelter again and how about you join me? It would be nice for you to get out of the house a little more." She looked at him with a kind smile. A6d knew that the church would be there and would harass him, but he knows that his mom's friends would be there and their kids. He nodded as he kept helping his mom with putting away the groceries and placing the ones for the shelter into a big box. Once he finished, he headed back up stairs into his room and laid back on his bed and looked up at the ceiling. He knows that Sapnap would be there and so they could talk to each other without any questions since the teens would be mostly deal with the cleaning after and they would have a lot of time when the food of being prepared and served. A6d slumped out of his bed and walked to his closet to find some decent clothes to wear, since the church doesn't like how he dresses with his dark colors, satanic images and jewelry, after looking through clothes he found an off the shoulder lilac colored sweater, a flowly black and purple skirt that went down to his mid-thighs and a pair of sheer black tights. He might get some glances from the church goers, but he doesn't care. Besides, those are the only things he has in his closet that doesn't have any type of depiction of anything satanic or gothic on it. He places the clothing on his desk and grabs an oversized shirt and shorts to change to get ready for sleep.

~With Sapnap~
Sapnap paced around in his room, he gotten a text from his dad saying that they'll be volunteering at a homeless shelter and he'll be joining them. It's not that he doesn't want to help out, he would have to witness what people are saying to a6d in person. He knows that a6d's mom helps at the shelter and has to deal with people are saying she "failed as a mother" and "her son will be going to hell for what he's doing". He placed his head into his hands as he let out a sigh of frustration, at least Bad and Fundy will be there and the two of them are the only ones who likes a6d for who he is. He knows that there won't be that many people his age there and so his parents would have to see him talking to a6d and see how they react. It doesn't help that over half of the people at the high school either hates a6d or is scared of a6d, and again Sapnap knows a6d doesn't care.

"When are they going to realize that a6d isn't evil or dangerous?! He's the kindest person I met." Sapnap shout out to himself in frustration. He loves a6d a lot and hates to see him being harassed by people who always keeps saying that "God loves everyone", he wants to have the courage to tell them that everyone meant everyone. Not just the people who think and follow the same faith as them. He got up from his bed to get ready to get some sleep. Grabbing some pjs and heading to the bathroom, he striped himself of the clothes that he wore for the day and tossed them into the hamper for laundry. He hopped in the shower and turned it on. Feeling the warm water running down on his skin, he began to think about what they both did earlier that day. He loves hanging out with a6d and wishes that his parents likes or at the very least tolerates a6d and would let the two hang out in each other's homes, but he knows that won't happen at all. After finishing up his shower, he took care of his bedtime routine and put on his pjs which was a dark orange t-shirt and a pair of black sweatpants. He walked out of the bathroom and headed to his room to get some sleep. Hopping into bed, Sapnap stared at his ceiling for a while thinking about how to make sure that a6d isn't going to get attacked.