Keeping a secret is a lot harder

A/N: I'm going to use a6d and Sapnap's actual names when they talk to their family and by teachers. Sapnap's church people will also use his name, minus two people. Good?

Both a6d and Sapnap knew that they can't tell their families knowing that word could get around. A6d doesn't want to deal with the embarrassment from his parents and protectiveness of his brother, while Sapnap doesn't want to tell his parents because they could send him away if they find out. Sapnap's church already don't like the fact that he hangs out with a6d to begin with. It doesn't matter how many times he tells them that a6d is a really sweet person, to the church, minus three, a6d is a "sinner" and "going to hell". Sapnap rubbed his lips with a napkin he had from lunch to get rid of the lipgloss that was possibly remaining on his lips from the make out session he had with a6d. He tossed it away in a close by trash can once he finished getting rip of the raspberry lipgloss remains. He unconsciously messed with his hair to help calm him down.

~With a6d~
Once a6d entered his home, he noticed that Louis was sitting at the kitchen table on his phone, possibly texting a girl he had a crush on but, in a6d's words, is too much of a fucking pussy to ask her out. The Satanist was rather hungry, so he decided to quickly grab a snack and rush to his room before his brother could ask where he was. He didn't even get half way passed his brother.

"Hey Vin. How's your day?" Louis looked up from his phone to see that a6d had some blush on his face. Louis doesn't bother to look into his younger brother's makeup routine, but he does know for a fact that a6d doesn't use blush at all.

"Why are you blushing?" The oldest of the two places his phone down and sat up straight to look at the younger. The one being asked turned around and flashed him a quick smile.

"No reason. My day was rather good. Still trying to ask Jaime out?" A6d tried to change the subject but realized after he was finished speaking that his brother won't fall for that.

"You didn't answer my second question. Why are you blushing? I know you don't wear blush since you want to look pale as fuck." Louis watched his brother as a6d started to fumble with his hands while the blush grew bigger across his face.

"Did someone asked you out, Vin?" The oldest got up from his chair and crossed his arms over his chest with a smirk on his face. Almost everyone knows that a6d is gay and everyone from the church would hurl insults at him, but a6d doesn't give a fuck.

"Why do you wanna know?" A6d covered his face while he could hear his hands to hide the blush that kept on forming across his face. He let his hands fall onto his sides and walked and grabbed a bag of chips and quickly rushed out of the kitchen, but Louis blocked the walkway with a sly look on his face.

"Let me pass through, you shit head." A6d tried to go in between Louis and the wall, but the older grabbed a6d and won't let him go, despite getting lightly hit in the face.

"Nope. Not until you tell me why you're blushing, pale goblin." Louis knew that a6d would give up after a minute since he would tickle his younger brother and knows that a6d hates being tickled for a while. A6d stopped flailing his arms and let out a huge sigh.

"You're now going to stop, are you?" Louis let a6d go and shook his head to answer. A6d knew that his older brother wouldn't let him go.

"My crush asked me to be his boyfriend and I said yes. Just don't tell anyone." The Satanist was able to get out of his brother's grip and saw that the oldest had a rather large smile across his face. Louis rustled the pale boy's hair, causing the younger to push the older away.

"The fuck was that for?!" A6d tried to fix his hair, but gave up trying since he put some hair products in his hair to style it. Louis started to do a banshee like laugh.

"You mean Nick? Like the goody two shoes? How did he fall for you?" Louis placed his hand on top of a6d's head once again causing a6d to elbow him hard in the stomach.

"At least he has bigger balls to ask me out. Unlike you. Ask her out or die alone." A6d tried to make a run for it, but Louis grabbed him and held him tight. A6d hit his arm trying to pry himself out, but failed. His older brother walked him to a6d's room and dropped him onto the floor.

"You fucking asshole." The Satanist flipped the older off causing the latter to do the same and left. A6d closed his door once he got up. He took his over-the-shoulder bag off and dropped it onto the floor. Flopping onto his bed, he heard his phone dinging. Digging through his pocket, the pale boy pulled out his phone and saw that Sapnap had texted him.

Sappy🧡: hey

A6d: hey sappy

Sappy🧡: why with that name

A6d: why not
A6d: I think it's cute

Sappy🧡: you're the cute one

A6d: ☺️

Sappy🧡: my parents said that the discussion is for adults only and are letting me stay home
Sappy🧡: lucky they didn't ask me about my day

A6d: my brother knows
A6d: it's impossible for me to keep something a secret from him

Sappy🧡: I ran into him a couple of times. He seems a rather sweet

A6d: he tends to be protective of me

Sappy🧡: I have to go. Got homework for church to do
Sappy🧡: love you my, little dark angel

A6d: love you too, my flame