||7||

(--- sorry if i haven't updated,i've felt sick and sore but i'm back!! so enjoy this!! and thanks for the 4.25K!!!---)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Your POV

It was time to leave,and I was waiting for Lauren to come back from the studio,and obviously I picked all the stuff so she didn't had to do all the packing,and I layed on the grass looking up at the sky,admiring the beauty and the clouds,they were really pretty,I should come more often if I ever get too emotional,depressed or just with the feeling of coming here to admire the Mother Nature,suddenly I close my eyes and starting to fall asleep cause of the sound of the birds whistling.

*20 minutes after*

I hear some steps coming closer to me,I act like I'm asleep and I instantly know it's Lauren,so she bends,and gives a sweet kiss on my cheek and then going up to my nose,I slowly open my eyes and the first thing I saw,was Lauren's beautiful eyes,which I enjoy to see.

"had a good beauty sleep y/n?" Lauren said giggling and I sit up,"yeah kind of,even tho I just slept for like 20 minutes but had a good rest y'know? oh and btw I packed all the things so you wouldn't do it". "that's so sweet of you y/n,that's really cute,uh shall we go to our house and continue the date there if you want?", "yes please,i'd love to continue our special date babe" I say as I get up,kissing her nose before we pick up the stuff and putting it on the truck.

"it was a really great date huh y/n?" she asked all smiley and I really loved that about her,"yes it was,my dear Lauren Jauregui,I don't really know what I did to deserve you Lauren,why did you picked me over a thousand of girls/boys that want you?",I asked with the hope of knowing the answer right away. "Wanna know why y/n? I'll tell you the truth right now!"...........

"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
(Well here's a short chapter for the time I didn't updated,I hope y'all like it! And vote/read. I'll love you if you do🙊)