||8||

Lauren's POV

I really need to tell the reason to Y/N why I chose her over a thousand of boys and girls,there's this thing about her which I don't know yet but soon I'll figure it our and which I hope she likes the huge reason why,now it may be the right time or thing to do,leave her at her house and then pick her up at the morning cause we're going on a trip an-

"lauren are you alright?" Y/N asked and I suddenly broke my bubble,it hit me that I was talking to myself and I was leaving Y/N alone."Yes I'm fine just that lost track of time,but can I leave you at your house? don't intend to be rude but the studio really left me so tired,but I'll see you tomorrow okay?" ,"Uh yeah I guess I'll you tomorrow Laur,I'll go out now of your car I guess" she says as she leans up to me and gives me a sweet but passionate kiss,I was biting her lip and trailing my hand down her chest as she was tryin to stop me."L-Lauren not y-yet and not infront of my house were my parents live" "Oh,totally forgot Y/N i'm so sorry" I say as I giggle a little bit realizing we were infront of her house door.

I walked her to her house as she was taking out her keys out of her purse."Well this was a nice date,really thank you so so much Lauren,I can't really thank you enough,I'll see you tomorrow okay? I'll take a shower and then I'll text you when I go to sleep okay?" "Yes baby you do whatever you have to do,we'll see eachother again tomorrow,oh and btw wear something casual,and with no make up okay?!" "Okay I won't wear make up! Goodnight baby!!!" "Goodnight Y/N"

She closed the door of her house,and then I started thinking while I was walking to my car,I was determinated to tell her why I chose her,I will make her feel so special,why? because I love her with all my heart,we'll be forever better together"😘