||28||

Sorry really for not updating for a while. I've been busy but I promise I'll update more but I need to know if you read these but anyways I'll still update. I'm considering on making a new story just tell me of who and give me some ideas,okay? okay let's start.!!
👇🏻
👇🏻
👇🏻
👇🏻
👇🏻
👇🏻
👇🏻
👇🏻
👇🏻
👇🏻
👇🏻
👇🏻
👇🏻
👇🏻
👇🏻
Your POV

Well after a while of planning the wedding I gues you can say that we really finished. Between me,Lauren and Lauren's mom and my mom oh,and Taylor of course. After 6 months of planning we're done,finally done. And I guess that I'm finally happy and I thank Lauren for being such a stubborn on bringing my parents so we could talk after everything happened and well let's say she rocks,I know she does. She's the light of my day,the darkness to my night. I don't know where I'd be if I didn't met her. I think I wouldn't be here for sure. But let's get back to the real world,shall we?
👇🏻
👇🏻
👇🏻
👇🏻
👇🏻
Lauren's POV
Geez I'm so nervous,me,my mom,Y'N and Y'N' s Mom decides that we should get married next week since we have everything planned. And after that our parents want to give us a huge present. Did I told you all that Y'N's parents are really rich and she didn't knew? They became rich after the whole incident and now they're owners of Apple & Beats brand. So the only thing I wanna be focused on is in our wedding and our honey moon which we don't know where we are going to since our parents will give us that present. But well I'm so excited about that. I'm glad I met Y'N at time and I could save her from doing something really sad. I saved her and she saved me,I'm glad I took that month off break,and thaf was where I met Y'N,we were on the Reflection Tour and I wasn't feeling too well and took the month off. I've been going and coming back since I met Y'N and I'm happy that we don't have fights. When I go on tour she comes with me,we have an extra bunk for her when she comes on tour. Even the girls like Y'N and I'm happy about that. I can finally say that my life is fully complete,I got more than I expected. Y'know? She's the Harry to my Sally,the Spongebob to my Sandy Cheeks.  We're happy together and we got more plans to do as a Couple,like moving in together,having kids. Go on trips with our kids,get 2 dogs. Specifically 2 huski corgy mix which are very difficult to find but we got those beautiful and amazing plans.
👇🏻
👇🏻
👇🏻
👇🏻
👇🏻
The only thing I wanna do know is just enjoy my time with my fiancé. But I wanna make a Bachelor Party for Y'N. I know she really wants one and she will have one with the girls help so yeah let's hope it works out well! 😏
👇🏻
👇🏻
👇🏻
👇🏻
👇🏻
👇🏻
👇🏻
👇🏻
👇🏻
👇🏻
👇🏻
👇🏻
👇🏻
👇🏻
👇🏻
so anyways thanks for reading this i know it's short and promised to make these chapters a bit longer but this chapter will have at least 2 parts so yeah vote please and comment if I should keep updating. Love y'all!