||24/2||

[Hi I'm back and I want to update before Wednesday since I have a flight that day,on here and on the Ally fanfic,if you have any idea or a request to do another story of dinah,camila or normani,feel free to message me:)]

Your POV
I was there standing alone having some time to think about what happened,I mean yes,I did missed my parents but I think seeing them now made a different effect on me,I thought I'd be happy when I saw them and I'd go there and hug them but no,this side was like a new side for me. I didn't knew I'd get this mad at them but then I think,yes I could get mad at them because they threw me out of the house for being who I am. That was incredible,right now I was at the park,alone,because I needed time to think before giving an answer to my parents,Lauren must be worried about me but I guess she's understanding,I really love her for that,I guess I should go back now and tell them my final desicion..

I got there to our house and got in,finding Lauren & my parents laughing their butts off,I was kinda confused since Lauren told me she was mad at them but oh well let's see how this one ends....

I got there to the living room and once that my mom saw me,she hit my dad softly on his side with her arm and my dad looked at me and stopped laughing,Lauren turned around and sighed deeply and said...

"Did you had your final option babe?"
I looked at them and closed my eyes for a little bit,and on that instantly,happy memories with my family came on,on my mind,I slowly started to look at them and smile slightly at those beautiful memories,and at that time,I knew I was making the right choise,and I had to tell them on this instant.

"I will forgive you,because this is
a special moment for me just for like Lauren,I want you in my life"

And when they heard that,they were about to get up and hug me but I stopped them when I put my hand infront of their faces

"But you have to earn my trust first,this won't be easy for you since you've been gone for 2 yeard and I was young at that time,I know you will get my trust back soon,not now,but I still want you at our wedding in 3 months"

"Yes daughter,we understand you,we will do our best to get your trust back,we are so thankful for this,we won't screw it up this time,that was in the past but I know this is still fresh for you" said my dad and I smile slighty.

"We will see each other in 3 months but we want you and Lauren on a double date,obviously me and your father,in 3 days,is that okay with you Lauren and Y/N?" mom said looking at us

"Yes Mrs. Y/L/N we agree on that,we'll see you soon"

And then they left,and Lauren looked at me,smiled,and then hugged me tightly....