||16||

Lauren's POV

*2 weeks after the tour ended*
A few days ago we announced that we'd be having a Summer Tour around the country for like 2 months and we're really excited for it,we meet new harmonizers in m&g and we also make'em happy like we love to. So I'm asking Y/N to come with me since it's our lead tour we got a new tour bus which is bigger tho,it has 15 bunk beds,a medium sized kitchen,and also a living room and at the bottom of the tour bus there's a private room obviously with a door,which everyone on the crew can enter to have some time for themselves. I'm on my way to her house so we could have our date like we always do everyday & i'm carrying the chips and my nutella,you know how I love nutella,it's my life besides Y/N.

I arrived to her house,ringed the bell,I was waiting for her to open the door,and there she was,the smile i always miss when I leave every night (sometimes i stay at the night) and she has this bright smile that could light up half country XD. But seriously she's the best that's ever happened to me.

"Hi Lo"

"Hi babe,how's your day going so far?"

"Can't complain since you're here"

"Aw that's so cute of you Y/N" I enter and I saw she had already our fort prepared & our junk food. I kissed her cheek and she hugged me,I love her big hugs,they keep me warm when I'm cold & they cheer me up when I'm sad,I'm glad that she's in my life.

"As you can see Lo I already prepared this so you wouldn't have to do the job you know?"

"You really did it Y/N,let me just grab some strawberries,and a bowl for the chips so we could start okay?"

She nods and goes to the living room where the fort was built & I walked to the kitchen to get the stuff I told Y/N and I did it all in 5 minutes or you could say less lol.

*Movie moment*

We were watching The Hunger Games : Mockingjay Part 1 and so far Y/N was liking it,I didn't but as long as I saw her smiling,I'm okay and happy